Dresden at West Carroll

I think this will be a tight game. It was hard to tell anything about Dresden last night. LC just had their way with them. #9 Lockhart is a player. I don't think they use him enough. Defensively they give up the edges alot and LC receivers got behind their dbs all night. LC offensive and defensive lines controlled the entire shortened game. Dresden had 94 yards of total offense last night. Dresden offense is in struggle mode putting up 9, 14 and 7 points in 3 games. With all that said I don't know the first thing about West Carroll other than scores. Dresden has played a much tougher schedule thus far than West Carroll. That might make a difference in the game. This is a big game for a chance at the playoffs. One of West Carroll, So. Fulton, Dresden and Greenfield is going to be left out. Good luck to both teams. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

8 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Dresden by 2 scores. Cant judge Dresden against Westview or Lake County. We were completely out manned in every facet of the game. Granted I haven't seen our team play this year. I do think this team is willing to fight more than last years team. Maybe the coach has changed their mentality a bit.  

I think the games Dresden lost on their schedule, WC would've done the same and vice versa 

10 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Dresden by 2 scores. Cant judge Dresden against Westview or Lake County. We were completely out manned in every facet of the game. Granted I haven't seen our team play this year. I do think this team is willing to fight more than last years team. Maybe the coach has changed their mentality a bit.  

Have to agree with this.