Martin Westview @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude he squandered 3 Mr Football candiates I bet you a dollar 2 a donut that a good coach woulda shoulda coulda won the ship with all that talent !!!!! Your analysis or lack there of is hillarious! You must be a Camden fan at that !! You got them boys early in a transition where the D was undercoached for years !! Is McConnels offemse flashy yep ,does it put his team in the best position to win it all nope !!! Sorry facts dont lie !!! Fact is if Waverly had balance with the talent they had they would be sitti g on a GoldBall or 2 !!! 

3 gold balls and I agree with everything you put in this post! I couldn’t have said it better myself!

11 hours ago, LetMeHearYA said:

I guess you haven't been following this thread. They might as well hand the Gold Ball to Westview. They will DICTATE to Alcoa how that game is going to go. The reign is over!!!

HAHAHA!!! Yea........

UMMMMMM.......

OKAY....

We are in week 4 (5) Alcoa will just lay down and give it the chargers. Go ahead and give them the gold ball. No point in playing the contest.  Westview is the state champs!  NOT!!!!!!

Westview has a ton to prove. They have to make it out of this region before they even think about playing for gold ball..... 

I get the excitement for Westview. I really do, but they have been down for several years lets ease up on the talk about the gold ball before they play the meat of their schedule.  

Also, OP I completely get your post. I am not throwing stones at you. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude he squandered 3 Mr Football candiates I bet you a dollar 2 a donut that a good coach woulda shoulda coulda won the ship with all that talent !!!!! Your analysis or lack there of is hillarious! You must be a Camden fan at that !! You got them boys early in a transition where the D was undercoached for years !! Is McConnels offemse flashy yep ,does it put his team in the best position to win it all nope !!! Sorry facts dont lie !!! Fact is if Waverly had balance with the talent they had they would be sitti g on a GoldBall or 2 !!! 

You need to step away from the keyboard bro. Too many beers 

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

You need to step away from the keyboard bro. Too many beers 

Dude come on what part of my statenent of historical fact is incorrect ?? Name 1 with out throwing dude your drunk or something my high schooler would say??unless you are 17 you are ridiculous !

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude come on what part of my statenent of historical fact is incorrect ?? Name 1 with out throwing dude your drunk or something my high schooler would say??unless you are 17 you are ridiculous !

Says the guy who has the same grammar and spelling skills as a 17 year old.