Martin Westview @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

5 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Says the guy who has the same grammar and spelling skills as a 17 year old. 

Typos baby boy !!! Grammatically pretty tight though!! You are hillarious lil fella, still no reason to dispute the football opinion ? Or you just gonna bring the pain? Antifa Antifa Antifa !! When you cant debate you just slang bile !!! Grow a pair and then when you think of a real reply I am here ,Daddys waiting ! 

• Upvote 1

Covington 42 Martin Westview 35 ! Imo game comes down to special teams and line play !! If Covington can force the young QB into playing from behind they pick him 3 times .  Lookin for a  margin that  might be more 42 to 21 ..Covington is just to disciplined and has attention to details that M.W hasnt got yet..

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Covington 42 Martin Westview 35 ! Imo game comes down to special teams and line play !! If Covington can force the young QB into playimg from behind they pick him 3 times amd the margin might be more 42 to 21 ..Covington is just to disciplined and has attention to details that M.W hasnt got yet..

I think it’s worth noting that the Westview QB has 11tds and 0 ints on the year out 78 attempts. Don’t know that he has been pressured though. That will definitely be the case tonight. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think it’s worth noting that the Westview QB has 11tds and 0 ints on the year out 78 attempts. Don’t know that he has been pressured though. That will definitely be the case tonight. 

Ding Ding, winner winner chicken dinner !! You know what Covington is capable of as youve seen them up close a many a times !!! If this young stud Q.B waxes the Covington D then watch out at the next level cause he will be a bad man one day at any level..

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Typos baby boy !!! Grammatically pretty tight though!! You are hillarious lil fella, still no reason to dispute the football opinion ? Or you just gonna bring the pain? Antifa Antifa Antifa !! When you cant debate you just slang bile !!! Grow a pair and then when you think of a real reply I am here ,Daddys waiting ! 

:popcorneater:

28 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

McNairy put a lot of pressure on him. He either threw the ball before he got hit or extended the play and threw it down field to mainly open receivers and had some good scrambles. The kid has got great pocket presence, can move in the pocket, and sling it down field. But if Covington's defense is as good as they say, they will have opportunities to get to him. If we would were able to cover a little bit, we would have had more sacks or forced more thrown away balls. We had I know 3 opportunities for interceptions that hit our hands and we dropped and I believe their was a 4th. 

If this game comes down to Special Teams, then it's going to Westview. Their kicker is VERY GOOD. Covington will probably not have a kick return and he will put it in the end zone all night. Our game was 57-49 and we only got 2 chances to return a kick. Plus, he has the leg for long FGs. They done good on kick returns as well, they took one to the house and had 2 good kick returns. We started squib kicking after their first 3 returns.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

This is the most interesting matchup of the week to me. 

I have no attachment to either team but have lots of respect for the run Covington is on. I have also saw first hand the type of offense that McConnell runs. It does have a tendency to stir up a shootout and points just seem to come easy on the scoreboard. (On both sides.) 

However, we're talking about a CHAMPIONSHIP caliber defense here vs a team that is making a living throwing the ball deep down, and across the middle of the field. 

I'll take the lock down D every time in that scenario. 

Westview gets humbled and struggles to score is my prediction. I know that's bold and I certainly could be wrong. We'll find out soon enough! 

Good luck to both sets of Chargers on a great game and coming out healthy!

47 minutes ago, Swarm said:

This is the most interesting matchup of the week to me. 

I have no attachment to either team but have lots of respect for the run Covington is on. I have also saw first hand the type of offense that McConnell runs. It does have a tendency to stir up a shootout and points just seem to come easy on the scoreboard. (On both sides.) 

However, we're talking about a CHAMPIONSHIaP caliber defense here vs a team that is making a living throwing the ball deep down, and across the middle of the field. 

I'll take the lock down D every time in that scenario. 

Westview gets humbled and struggles to score is my prediction. I know that's bold and I certainly could be wrong. We'll find out soon enough! 

Good luck to both sets of Chargers on a great game and coming out healthy!

Nice job Swarm. Wish more posters put this much thought into what they put on the T