Clinton

Opie Shaggnasty

20 hours ago, BeachHound said:

Reveals a lot about one's character, how they handle disappointment or when things don't go their way.  This is not a good look, if it is true.

20 hours ago, DragonFan12 said:

I heard this awhile back myself  when it did happen. Sounds like him and the Clinton administration are just right for each other

This is part of the problem at Clinton and I hate being a part of a place that does this.  Dog a coach before he even starts why would someone good want to come coach there.  Lane would be the best hire for Clinton.  Rumor is AC doesn’t want him to get the job bc he is one heck of a recruiter and he is a players coach! Before you spread rumors call some high school coaches around and see what they say about him.  The great ones will tell you about Kevin Lane. He is a DC who can easily be a head coach. 

2 hours ago, Fballlife said:

This is part of the problem at Clinton and I hate being a part of a place that does this.  Dog a coach before he even starts why would someone good want to come coach there.  Lane would be the best hire for Clinton.  Rumor is AC doesn’t want him to get the job bc he is one heck of a recruiter and he is a players coach! Before you spread rumors call some high school coaches around and see what they say about him.  The great ones will tell you about Kevin Lane. He is a DC who can easily be a head coach. 

I highly doubt AC is worried about any coach that we hire. As I have said before, it doesn’t matter who the coach is if we have zero talent. It will be hard for any coach to recruit kids to Clinton bc what do we have to offer besides a nice indoor facility. Kind of hard to bring kids into a program that’s good for 2-3 wins a season. He is gonna have to win with Clinton kids first to ever bring recruits in. Sorry but I’m just speaking the truth and it might hurt some people’s feelings in the community but the truth hurts sometimes. Point blank is the guy has zero head coaching experience and life is different as a head coach compared to being an assistant. As I stated earlier, Clinton isn’t an easy place to come into for your first head coaching experience. I hope the guy does well I really do but I’m just being realistic 

5 hours ago, Fballlife said:

And part of your problem is ignoring the biggest 2 letter word in the post “IF!”  IF anyone hangs around to “torpedo” a coach because they didn’t get the job has a serious character/ego problem.  IF that is true...  but it was convenient for you to ignore that sentence I guess. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DragonVol said:

Dr. Parrott would not allow Kevin Lane to be coach without a teaching degree. Another screw up by the administration in Anderson County.... WOW

Pretty sure it said you didn’t have to be certified for the position when it was posted. Nothing surprises me at all with Clinton. Not a good hire in my opinion at all.

Keith was coach at Tood County Central in Kentucky. They went 6-5 last year. He is a former Army guy who is BIG on discipline. Sounds to me he’s exactly what Clinton needs at this point imo. They were a primary Shotgun offense with some pistol looks. Keith was also the teams DC

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Upvote 1