Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 West Tennessee High School Football Poll week 5

ReitzFan

12 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

The way its playing out both our schedules are pretty weak.

Yes its why I said that.But still .Id bet UC and Crockett Co are better than any teams Hunt has played.And Hunt will mercy rule everyone left on their schedule.LC still has Greenfield who is ranked and has to go through Memphis Prep in the playoffs hopefully.So its hard to tell about the defense with the teams they have played.

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

The night I saw they they looked terrible.Minus yards at the half.To me that's down from Milan teams of old.I saw a lot of people leave at half time.Hunt will beat them by 3 touchdowns.Milan qb looked ok.Wasnt impressed with their running game at all.

He means that Milan is not down talent wise and their not. The ability of the players on the field is up there with some of the best Milan teams. But they are down in terms of producing results. And that is due to reasons other than talent. 

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes its why I said that.But still .Id bet UC and Crockett Co are better than any teams Hunt has played.And Hunt will mercy rule everyone left on their schedule.LC still has Greenfield who is ranked and has to go through Memphis Prep in the playoffs hopefully.So its hard to tell about the defense with the teams they have played.

Huntingdung May beat Milan but not by mercy rule. Guaranteed. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He means that Milan is not down talent wise and their not. The ability of the players on the field is up there with some of the best Milan teams. But they are down in terms of producing results. And that is due to reasons other than talent. 

Yes that is what I was trying to say. I was just trying to keep it simple 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Greenfield may be your toughest game. Who would have thought it. Good for the Jackets. Need to see more teams like Greenfield emerge in West Tennessee 1a football.

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Greenfield may be your toughest game. Who would have thought it. Good for the Jackets. Need to see more teams like Greenfield emerge in West Tennessee 1a football.

Westview will be LC toughest game. Simply because of their passing attack. Not many teams around this area throws the ball around like they do. This is a regular season game that LC could lose.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:31 PM, mrbigster said:

And Hunt is too one dimensional.Who have they played to see how good their defense is?Hard to tell how good Hunt defense is.Total wins out of the 4 teams they have played is 5 total wins.And not going to get any harder.Stangs will mercy rule everyone and probably even Milan who looked to be down.And seems like I read Hunt is a little weak on pass defense .And LC can throw the ball

And I know teams LC has played have won 5 games also.But Union City .Crockett Co and Dresden would probably beat the teams Hunt has feasted on.

Defense is pretty considering the past 2 games they’ve given up less than 150 yards of total offense. Waverly had 67 yards...

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I wouldn't sweat it if I were you

Not really sweating it. Westview just does things offensively that most high school teams don't. The game will be a very good game that could go either way. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't mean anything. I will see first hand how good Westview is tomorrow night.