1A Greenback @ 5A Lenoir City

orngnblk

28 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Dang. I know my way from William Blount to Greenback. I grew up in the 37742. I was just saying with the perennial construction on 321 and the long backup at the light at US-11 I think it's easier to take a left onto Elm Hill Road and then head to LCHS on Kingston Street/Old Hwy. 95. That's all. Go 'Kees.

Perfect directions sir!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Dang. I know my way from William Blount to Greenback. I grew up in the 37742. I was just saying with the perennial construction on 321 and the long backup at the light at US-11 I think it's easier to take a left onto Elm Hill Road and then head to LCHS on Kingston Street/Old Hwy. 95. That's all. Go 'Kees.

Currently, it might be faster to go to LC by way of Bucksnort. LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1925Kee said:

Currently, it might be faster to go to LC by way of Bucksnort. LOL

As long as its not via Cloudland, I'm ok with Bucksnort.... take that next exit up where Loretta Lynns Kitchen is, just across from Pilot is the Log Cabin Restaurant, they got a pancake bigger than a hubcap on a car. You think i'm joking but i'm not! 

Living 5 mins from LC high for 28 yrs (Thankfully back home for the past two years),i remember when my oldest son played Basketball at GB and we played LC at Maryville college basketball camp and beat them and one of the mothers was soo mad (our boys actually played together at North middle) and she said i cant believe we just got beat by a freakin (PG version) middle school team!I have waited for this day for a very long time,i would love to win this game badly!Game day boys get it done!!I know GFD agrees we have heard how bad they would beat our little team forever.WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE,COME A GET IT!

Also my niece is a cheerleader for Lenoir City I love her to death but I pray she has nothing to cheer about tonight LOL!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Living 5 mins from LC high for 28 yrs (Thankfully back home for the past two years),i remember when my oldest son played Basketball at GB and we played LC at Maryville college basketball camp and beat them and one of the mothers was soo mad (our boys actually played together at North middle) and she said i cant believe we just got beat by a freakin (PG version) middle school team!I have waited for this day for a very long time,i would love to win this game badly!Game day boys get it done!!I know GFD agrees we have heard how bad they would beat our little team forever.WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE,COME A GET IT!

Also my niece is a cheerleader for Lenoir City I love her to death but I pray she has nothing to cheer about tonight LOL!

First time they get to test us out !!! I’m excited about this game as well. GAME DAY !!!!