MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

3 minutes ago, footballover said:

Does WC want some more of GC? Heard yall may have some legal issues after the way your boys played last night

Well I had to read all week about how we'd lose by 50 that didn't seem to happen. Legal issues? That's cute but hey at least I'm not on here counting the day til my coach leaves. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

What are they claiming happened that was cheap ? 

They're saying a kid was hit after the whistle. 1 kid. Once. He ended up in the ER. I guess he won't be playing this week. I refuse to speak on it either way because I didn't see the play in question. Just not the type to tell there's someone they're wrong or right to just argue out of ignorance

3 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

They're saying a kid was hit after the whistle. 1 kid. Once. He ended up in the ER. I guess he won't be playing this week. I refuse to speak on it either way because I didn't see the play in question. Just not the type to tell there's someone they're wrong or right to just argue out of ignorance

No I understand. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

No I understand. 

I will say this through, the final was not indicative of how close the game was. The first drive they just drove it down our throats their 2nd score came off a fluke pass on 3rd or 4th down. Bounced off 2 of our defenders into the receivers hands and he gets 6. Still sick over that play. 3rd score was right before half on a flea flicker (good call). And they made it 27 on the last play of the game. Our offense wasn't the same after Bryant got hurt. He returned but was in obvious pain the whole game. That kid is a warrior kudos for gutting it out. GC has a good team but I wouldn't expect them to be on Peabody's level 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Does Huntingdon still want Peabody? Not shaking a bush. I have been known to stir the pot though..

Mustangs I'm sure would love to play the Tide. Our seniors lost to Peabody in 4 OT's in middle school without Ensley. Beat them in JV game their freshman season and they haven't been able to meet since. Dont know that they beat Peabody but they would love to compete against them I promise you.