MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

The yapping from the incessant Northwest team is just that. Yapping. This was a game that Huntingdon needed. It’s good to see how you react when you get punched in the mouth. When that team played Crockett they won by 5. Coming from behind. Huntingdon beat Milan by 1.( 6 of Milan’s point were handed to them) Milan and Crockett have played two of the same teams....both beat Lexington. Lexington scored 15 on Milan, 40 on Crockett. Both lost to S Gibson. S Gibson scored 10 on Milan, 21 on Crockett.

38 minutes ago, Waker said:

The yapping from the incessant Northwest team is just that. Yapping. This was a game that Huntingdon needed. It’s good to see how you react when you get punched in the mouth. When that team played Crockett they won by 5. Coming from behind. Huntingdon beat Milan by 1.( 6 of Milan’s point were handed to them) Milan and Crockett have played two of the same teams....both beat Lexington. Lexington scored 15 on Milan, 40 on Crockett. Both lost to S Gibson. S Gibson scored 10 on Milan, 21 on Crockett.

The close game will help your team. It will make them better 

40 minutes ago, Waker said:

What's your point? If you are going by scores then your in for a rude awakening. Fact Milan is the only team on the stangs schedule that is even close to decent. Huntingdon fans do all the yapping. If both teams keep winning then we will find out who is better. I have a feeling the stangs fans will want Swenson fired at the end of this season. Just like they did last year.

Edited by lakecounty1968

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

What's your point? If you are going by scores then your in for a rude awakening. Fact Milan is the only team on the stangs schedule that is even close to decent. Huntingdon fans do all the yapping. If both teams keep winning then we will find out who is better. I have a feeling the stangs fans will want Swenson fired at the end of this season.

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

What's your point? If you are going by scores then your in for a rude awakening. Fact Milan is the only team on the stangs schedule that is even close to decent. Huntingdon fans do all the yapping. If both teams keep winning then we will find out who is better. I have a feeling the stangs fans will want Swenson fired at the end of this season. Just like they did last year.

Exactly

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Swenson is on his way out. That's why they brought the middle school coach up to call plays. He needs to realize he's not in middle school anymore and that it's ok to throw on 1st and 2nd down

2 minutes ago, footballover said:

Swenson is on his way out. That's why they brought the middle school coach up to call plays. He needs to realize he's not in middle school anymore and that it's ok to throw on 1st and 2nd down

The play calling hasn’t changed though has it ?  I mean I’ve heard you guys say you still aren’t passing 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

Does Huntingdon still want Peabody? Not shaking a bush. I have been known to stir the pot though..

You know pettigrew said in the Milan paper that it was a poor scheduling decision to play us week one that if he would have scheduled us week 3 they would have won. Their new coach is something 

:roflol::roflol:

9 minutes ago, footballover said:

The one calling the plays won’t be Huntingdon next head coach. Swenson will be here at least another 4 years.