AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 23, 2019

Southtowner

10 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Sorry sister but it would take ALOT more than a butt hurt whining crying Old man (can't call you a Pirate any more) to rattle my old cage.Here is the facts as stated before winning programs attract kids who want to win.That pitiful program at William Blount is Greenbacks best recruiting tool.Those people and players deserve better than what they get.Those folks made their mind up after losing to a 4A week sister the last game of the season.Shutout to say the least.THE ONLY ONES WITH A RATTLED CAGE ARE YOU AND YOUR SPINSTER SISTER.Grow up.Now if have names,schools, people from those said schools then go get them.Being on a public football board trying to get folks to join in on your nonsense shows just how mature you are.AGAIN I am thru with this I actually work for a living and don't have the time that you do to argue on a high school message board.LOL.

And by the way YOU aren't the voice of everyone either because from the look of the majority they also are tired of your baseless cry baby whining.Truth be known you where probably a Marion County player who couldn't cut it and jumped the fence just to find out you couldn't cut it there also and got to carry water for REAL PIRATES.Purple jock yep recon so!

Good luck to all the 1A and 2A schools.

Your personal attack is laughable and proves without doubt the cage was rattled. The ranking post Old Pirate made was factual without dispute. You asked OP a stupid question regarding the newspaper article. Call that reporter and ask him why GB was singled out. Perhaps he will do a follow up article. At least you could not use the laughable rebuttal, he was crying/whining. Truth obviously hurts, it is common knowledge AND local acknowledgment GB community has a studding problem. Perhaps the goats is causing the confusion. LOPAO Addionally you suggested Maryville & Alcoa was mentioned in article and OP had singled out GB when the article singled out GB. Your opportunity with a response to provide details of Maryville, Alcoa or any school who had filled extremely weak positions by recruits/transfers/orchestrated imports only includes babble and a personal attack. Best count, 3 of the 4 stud transfers this fall play both sides of the ball. The weak spot is RB, but stud there is still possible. Figure as a GB feller, a visual without the imports would be quite a scary thing. Again, your Question was stupid with the dumbest feller knowing the answer. On another point, reading OP’s commentary is a personal choice. Suggest you stick to those posts that stroke you GB fellers. Leastways,  Glad to see the obvious fright was lifted by the orchestration. Figure you GB fellers can sleep better fer a few more months. Better get busy, the fright returns upon graduation.                               

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Greenback has several good transfers that made this team a contender again.  There is no doubt about it. It is what it is though they got the necessary pieces needed.  It's not changing so everyone just has to deal with it. Old Pirate has beaten this one to death to say the least. However, I will say this. I have personally met him and some others at least 10 years ago. Regardless of popular belief from reading on here. Unfortunately for all of us they are all different dudes lol.

I believe the top four teams are the same as others are saying. Huntingdon, Lake County, SP, & Greenback. I would say any of them could win the gold ball this year. Outside of those four I think the next best teams in no particular order include Freedom Prep, Monterey, Coalfield, Fayetteville and West Carroll.

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2019 at 9:35 AM, OLD PIRATE said:

Your personal attack is laughable and proves without doubt the cage was rattled. The ranking post Old Pirate made was factual without dispute. You asked OP a stupid question regarding the newspaper article. Call that reporter and ask him why GB was singled out. Perhaps he will do a follow up article. At least you could not use the laughable rebuttal, he was crying/whining. Truth obviously hurts, it is common knowledge AND local acknowledgment GB community has a studding problem. Perhaps the goats is causing the confusion. LOPAO Addionally you suggested Maryville & Alcoa was mentioned in article and OP had singled out GB when the article singled out GB. Your opportunity with a response to provide details of Maryville, Alcoa or any school who had filled extremely weak positions by recruits/transfers/orchestrated imports only includes babble and a personal attack. Best count, 3 of the 4 stud transfers this fall play both sides of the ball. The weak spot is RB, but stud there is still possible. Figure as a GB feller, a visual without the imports would be quite a scary thing. Again, your Question was stupid with the dumbest feller knowing the answer. On another point, reading OP’s commentary is a personal choice. Suggest you stick to those posts that stroke you GB fellers. Leastways,  Glad to see the obvious fright was lifted by the orchestration. Figure you GB fellers can sleep better fer a few more months. Better get busy, the fright returns upon graduation.                               

I kind of understand the kids from William Blount wanting out. The kid from Maryville(qb) is the one I question. Maryville is a great program and cannot understand why he would want to leave. Unless he wasn't good enough to play there. From my understanding he started 5 games last year for Maryville. So, I highly doubt he left for educational purposes. Ryan did say in the article that he didn't know what he was going to do. All the sudden the qb shows up so yes it does look very suspicious. Anyway, it's done now. If any wrongdoing happened it will all come out sooner or later. If they replace positions of need next year with transfers then obviously there is something shady going on. If not then it was just a one year thing. This will be my last comment about this matter unless attacked by others. 

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I kind of understand the kids from William Blount wanting out. The kid from Maryville(qb) is the one I question. Maryville is a great program and cannot understand why he would want to leave. Unless he wasn't good enough to play there. From my understanding he started 5 games last year for Maryville. So, I highly doubt he left for educational purposes. Ryan did say in the article that he didn't know what he was going to do. All the sudden the qb shows up so yes it does look very suspicious. Anyway, it's done now. If any wrongdoing happened it will all come out sooner or later. If they replace positions of need next year with transfers then obviously there is something shady going on. If not then it was just a one year thing. This will be my last comment about this matter unless attacked by others. 

William Blount just blew another chance at a 4 or 5 win season last night losing to a bad Sevier County team on TV.The program is in shambles.The kids deserve better and if they dont change the situation there look for more kids to leave.It is what it is!!

38 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

William Blount just blew another chance at a 4 or 5 win season last night losing to a bad Sevier County team on TV.The program is in shambles.The kids deserve better and if they dont change the situation there look for more kids to leave.It is what it is!!

LRDAO.. I garuntee its hard on that Shadowens man with the orchestrating going on at GB cherry picking the  players of need.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard