AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 23, 2019

Southtowner

13 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Only two I hear CRY about it is you and your older sister.Give it a break.Everyone on here is tired of your constant embarrassing whining.Pirates where always a proud bunch you two are giving them a terrible reputation of whining.If Greenback has done ANYTHING illegal or broke any rules turn them in and quit ruining our site.Families moving and making legal change of addresses leaves nothing to question it has happened at your school for years and to alot of the top 5 this year.Get over yourself.You guys are making it hard to even read these threads.

Old Pirate says, Stop with your BS! Let’s be clear,  you aren’t a spokesman fer everyone, any embarrassment refers to only GB making newspaper headlines stating they rely on transfers to be revelent and any of OP’s commentary does not have to be read by those embarrassed or those that continue to moan, groan, whine & cry about continuely reading about their unflattering facts.  GB has sympathizers, that said DO Not assume GB’s reputation has not taken a serious hit. Most just watch from the stands, while the few mix it up. Obviously the newspapers in south Knoxville feel the GB transfer issue is note worthy. Old Pirate says programs that continues to short cut do not earn respect.  Take it to the bank your reference of “Only 2” is laughable. Programs that build teams thru youth up get the respect. As the newspaper reports, GB count on transfers to be viable.  If GB doesn’t like the exposure, don’t orchestrate it. Old Pirate says GB should be worried about their reputation, cause it known as a program that relies on transfers to be competitive at a high level. The same is true of 2020. So GB better find more help real soon. SP will be very competitive in 2020 with a downward trend expected. SP has been a solid program for decades & that will continue. GB should be the team to beat due to their orchestration.  

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says, Stop with your BS! Let’s be clear,  you aren’t a spokesman fer everyone, any embarrassment refers to only GB making newspaper headlines stating they rely on transfers to be revelent and any of OP’s commentary does not have to be read by those embarrassed or those that continue to moan, groan, whine & cry about continuely reading about their unflattering facts.  GB has sympathizers, that said DO Not assume GB’s reputation has not taken a serious hit. Most just watch from the stands, while the view mix it up. Obviously the newspapers in south Knoxville feel the GB transfer issue is note worthy. Old Pirate says programs that continues to short cut do not earn respect.  Take it to the bank your reference of “Only 2” is laughable. Programs that build teams thru youth up get the respect. As the newspaper reports, GB count on transfers to be viable.  If GB doesn’t like the exposure, don’t orchestrate it. Old Pirate says GB should be worried about their reputation, cause it known as a program that relies on transfers to be competitive at a high level. The same is true of 2020. So GB better find more help real soon. SP will be very competitive in 2020 with a downward trend expected. SP has been a solid program for decades & that will continue. GB should be the team to beat due to their orchestration.  

So you think any program that gets transfers year in and year out are disrespectful?We have Maryville,Alcoa,Greeneville,Elizabethton,a plethora of teams in Knoxville.All those teams have NO respect from area programs?You are full of whining,crying BS!Some of those teams have built their reputation on kids from other areas,so yes you are just crying.Greenback has a great program and always has.Yes they will be down in the future but they look pretty good right now.The paper also talked about Maryville and Alcoa so don't single one program out.Greenback has I think 1100 people in their City it would be real hard to be competitive more years than not with those numbers.So if a family wants to send their kid to an outstanding program what's it to you.And don't feed us the "it's the next kids turn" when your just upset.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SCARED YOU MAY HAVE TO PLAY THEM.All the other Pirate faithful are confident in your 60 man roster.

I apologize for highjacking this great thread that DID have great info until the village mongers took over.Im done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

So you think any program that gets transfers year in and year out are disrespectful?We have Maryville,Alcoa,Greeneville,Elizabethton,a plethora of teams in Knoxville.All those teams have NO respect from area programs?You are full of whining,crying BS!Some of those teams have built their reputation on kids from other areas,so yes you are just crying.Greenback has a great program and always has.Yes they will be down in the future but they look pretty good right now.The paper also talked about Maryville and Alcoa so don't single one program out.Greenback has I think 1100 people in their City it would be real hard to be competitive more years than not with those numbers.So if a family wants to send their kid to an outstanding program what's it to you.And don't feed us the "it's the next kids turn" when your just upset.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SCARED YOU MAY HAVE TO PLAY THEM.All the other Pirate faithful are confident in your 60 man roster.

I apologize for highjacking this great thread that DID have great info until the village mongers took over.Im done!

Jim1972 man are you one of them trousdale hosers? I garuntee Grider has got a few new kids through the year boy never a orchestrated mess due to lack of studding going on in greenback.  Looks like that durn gbnation and skillet slinger is the only one capable of producing a stud.  Rest of them is transports.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Jim1972 man are you one of them trousdale hosers? I garuntee Grider has got a few new kids through the year boy never a orchestrated mess due to lack of studding going on in greenback.  Looks like that durn gbnation and skillet slinger is the only one capable of producing a stud.  Rest of them is transports.  You think im joking but im not. 

lol

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Greenback is no different than dozens of small schools. Transfers are normal as families adjust. That is Not the situation currently regarding GB situation. Greenback was headed towards a 500 season with the loss of a great respected nucleus  of players brought thru their system with 1 remaining stud. The glaring question is WHY would stud players from other schools SUDDENLY decide to go to a program where even the HC didn’t know what he was goin to do! The claim Ryan wasn’t looking to leave is laughable. The Willis kid is a great player with NO real QB on a weak team. Perhaps the orchestration will Not be punished, perhaps those with proof will step forward, even then the TSSAA is a joke and refused to address rules violations on Whitwell last year. Yes, the team that sent GB packing with a team loaded with kids that had worked their whole careers towards a state championship. BUT, a team who should NOT have been given the opportunity to play for a state title was allowed to play for it, instead of GB. GB fans & those kids were robbed by the failure to provide an equal playing field by upholding rules. It is foolish to expect anyone to believe all the transfers decided individually to transfer to a program like GB where all knew their window for gold was closed at the hands of a team that rightfully was undeserving due to rules violations and a governing body incapable of proper oversight!  Old Pirate had No respect for Whitwell & felt GB’s pain last year. That said, Old Pirate has No respect for GB and their choice to orchestrate to succeed. It will be needed again in 2020 to remain a top tear program. Better Get busy of wasting time whining, moaning & crying because those like Old Pirate  rightfully call out those for Cheating. Yes.....Cheating, jest like Whitwell did to all 1A programs last year. The Transfer Rules Need to be fixed and programs that violate seriously punished. Notice OP ain’t worried about transfers? 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Sad 1

Good lord!  For any South Pittsburg Fan to try and give a lecture on Transfers is laughable! Especially since South Pittsburg has several Transfers. The fact of the matter is when you have a great Football Team year in and year out you will always have other Kids that will want to Transfer to play with a Winning Team! Who wouldn't??  I can go back decades and name Transfers and " recruitment" from High School Coach's. I know for a fact Jasper did it years ago because I was approached by a Coach from Jasper and so was others that were on my Team. North Jackson also has paid Players and Parents so therw kids would Transfer. Its pretty BIG Buisness when your Team is great year after year, the $$$$$ that comes in the stadium is packed has to be pretty substantial.  So lets just shut up and line up and Play Ball! No excuses!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Good lord!  For any South Pittsburg Fan to try and give a lecture on Transfers is laughable! Especially since South Pittsburg has several Transfers. The fact of the matter is when you have a great Football Team year in and year out you will always have other Kids that will want to Transfer to play with a Winning Team! Who wouldn't??  I can go back decades and name Transfers and " recruitment" from High School Coach's. I know for a fact Jasper did it years ago because I was approached by a Coach from Jasper and so was others that were on my Team. North Jackson also has paid Players and Parents so therw kids would Transfer. Its pretty BIG Buisness when your Team is great year after year, the $$$$$ that comes in the stadium is packed has to be pretty substantial.  So lets just shut up and line up and Play Ball! No excuses!  

Are you joking? Ive never read about a geno in my Murphy Fair book.  If you were getting recruited you would be in my Murphy Fair book.  Get out of here with your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Geno said:

All you did was aid Old Pirate’s post that the TSSAA is incompetent regarding transfers. Transfers are always there, it is the orchestration of transfers that most object to. SP has routinely lost players to Jasper & NJ and vice versa. Actively pursuing players to fill immediate needs to the point frowned upon. 

12 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I wonder if it would rub people wrong and if the TSSAA would take notice if the championship game ends up being Greenback vs Freedom Prep? Two schools that lost a bunch of talent only to have other talent fall in their laps. :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says the only way address transferring is fer a HEEP of attention brought to the TSSAA. Even then, the Barney man in charge lacks back bone. There isn’t such a thing as “ a bunch of talent jest falling into your lap”  only orchestration is capable of sitch a thang! More often than not folkes watch from the sidelines as a few fued. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Only two I hear CRY about it is you and your older sister.Give it a break.Everyone on here is tired of your constant embarrassing whining.Pirates where always a proud bunch you two are giving them a terrible reputation of whining.If Greenback has done ANYTHING illegal or broke any rules turn them in and quit ruining our site.Families moving and making legal change of addresses leaves nothing to question it has happened at your school for years and to alot of the top 5 this year.Get over yourself.You guys are making it hard to even read these threads.

+1