AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 23, 2019

Southtowner

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Greenback is no different than dozens of small schools. Transfers are normal as families adjust. That is Not the situation currently regarding GB situation. Greenback was headed towards a 500 season with the loss of a great respected nucleus  of players brought thru their system with 1 remaining stud. The glaring question is WHY would stud players from other schools SUDDENLY decide to go to a program where even the HC didn’t know what he was goin to do! The claim Ryan wasn’t looking to leave is laughable. The Willis kid is a great player with NO real QB on a weak team. Perhaps the orchestration will Not be punished, perhaps those with proof will step forward, even then the TSSAA is a joke and refused to address rules violations on Whitwell last year. Yes, the team that sent GB packing with a team loaded with kids that had worked their whole careers towards a state championship. BUT, a team who should NOT have been given the opportunity to play for a state title was allowed to play for it, instead of GB. GB fans & those kids were robbed by the failure to provide an equal playing field by upholding rules. It is foolish to expect anyone to believe all the transfers decided individually to transfer to a program like GB where all knew their window for gold was closed at the hands of a team that rightfully was undeserving due to rules violations and a governing body incapable of proper oversight!  Old Pirate had No respect for Whitwell & felt GB’s pain last year. That said, Old Pirate has No respect for GB and their choice to orchestrate to succeed. It will be needed again in 2020 to remain a top tear program. Better Get busy of wasting time whining, moaning & crying because those like Old Pirate  rightfully call out those for Cheating. Yes.....Cheating, jest like Whitwell did to all 1A programs last year. The Transfer Rules Need to be fixed and programs that violate seriously punished. Notice OP ain’t worried about transfers? 

DirtySlowHoki-small.gif

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Geez what a mess.This was a good thread "as usuall"!

The truth comes out now oldbassroy is real mad them durn whitwell fellers beat them last year and now she's a feared them durn greenbackers are gonna do it again this year. That lady needs no calm down and teach some fastness drills on that girder man's field if beating greenback is so important. You think oldbassroy is a joke but . . . Well that's all lol. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crow said:

The truth comes out now oldbassroy is real mad them durn whitwell fellers beat them last year and now she's a feared them durn greenbackers are gonna do it again this year. That lady needs no calm down and teach some fastness drills on that girder man's field if beating greenback is so important. You think oldbassroy is a joke but . . . Well that's all lol. 

You guys are good.lol

28 minutes ago, crow said:

He is a Joke. Or a lame Duck

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Well, Whitwell beat both SP and GB last year! 
 Where is it posted that GB or SP for that matter will even play each other this year or are you just assuming they will? Know what assumptions can get you! 
 Neither team is scared to play anyone...but Red Bank is our next opponent so that’s who SP is concentrating on!

1D54574C-35D2-45D7-9523-163F375E4CDB.jpeg

51 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Where is it posted that GB or SP for that matter will even play each other this year or are you just assuming they will? Know what assumptions can get you! 
 Neither team is scared to play anyone...but Red Bank is our next opponent so that’s who SP is concentrating on!

He was referring to what old Roy pirate was saying in an earlier post that Whitwell cheated last year and now he is accusing GB of cheating. Same ole broken record lol. 

Edited by Gbnation

43 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Sir let me clarify. I am certain the Pirates are not afraid to play anyone PERIOD. I was referring to the apparent fear in the heart of some of the more sensitive fans that associate themselves with the proud South Pittsburg program. Most of the faithful pirate nation are like the rest of us, run what ya brung and if your 11 are better than ours we need to either get better or get used to it. Most of us figured out this ole world ain't got a level field in it. Football or otherwise. Best of luck to the Pirates, unless y'all meet greenback I'm pulling for you. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Sir let me clarify. I am certain the Pirates are not afraid to play anyone PERIOD. I was referring to the apparent fear in the heart of some of the more sensitive fans that associate themselves with the proud South Pittsburg program. Most of the faithful pirate nation are like the rest of us, run what ya brung and if your 11 are better than ours we need to either get better or get used to it. Most of us figured out this ole world ain't got a level field in it. Football or otherwise. Best of luck to the Pirates, unless y'all meet greenback I'm pulling for you. 

I can’t and won’t speak for Old Pirate, mainly because he is far better at it than I am. I’m basically tired of hearing about it from both sides but I can also see the points made! 
I’ll start to talk about GB when and if the chance comes that they meet up with SP. 

26AB7BC0-A88F-417A-9F0B-D11A6EB83B93.jpeg

• Upvote 1