Gleason at Lake County

lakecounty1968

28 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know I think you guys are a great team but the Crockett county game throws me for a loop. I don’t understand why you guys didn’t wear them out 

Alot of it had to do with coming off a big rival win against Union City. The kids were really pumped up for that game. The Crockett game they were flat until midway through the 3rd quarter. Crockett County played well that night and LC played just good enough to win but got the job done. Kind of like you guys with Gibson County last year. They caught ya'll flat.

39 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Alot of it had to do with coming off a big rival win against Union City. The kids were really pumped up for that game. The Crockett game they were flat until midway through the 3rd quarter. Crockett County played well that night and LC played just good enough to win but got the job done. Kind of like you guys with Gibson County last year. They caught ya'll flat.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. 

4 hours ago, shockernation said:

Coach Lampkins is a class act! That guy is dedicated to Gleason and they should thank their lucky stars to have you my friend!

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Feel for Gleason .Have 21 players

I completely agree. It's a rare thing for a coach as good to be blindly faithful to his program. Lampkins had a stretch a few years back where Gleason was very tough for a few seasons running... with the talent there at the time, there's no way that he didn't get multiple offers to go someplace where he could be relevant year in and year out, but chose to stay put. Much respect for Coach Lampkins for that, and I'd love for him to have another run of kids go through that he could build on.