Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

56 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I don't know exact numbers,  but Whitwell 2 years ago was the largest paid attendance. That number comes from Mrs. D. Mount so it should be accurate.  But Hampton seemed to have more I thought as well.  

I think you said it right. Paid attendance. Which doesn't count the influx of people that come on after halftime lol I would still say the Hampton game, Signal Mountain, and then Whitwell were top 3.

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Never seen South Pitt take a snap. It would seem from the threads that you are mostly a run team and sometimes pass about like us? Have any good highlight videos?

Go on maxprep. Pull up SP football, go to roster and tap on the players names and it will give you there highlight films. 

Two weeks to heal and prepare for a very good Meigs County Team. The biggest let down for me Friday night wasn’t the game getting canceled, it was the fact that my brother (piratemike) was finally feeling decent enough to come watch a game and had to sit through all that mess and go home empty handed. Praying he is able to attend the Meigs game with me.  With that said, without a doubt, Swafford will be the best player we will see this year. One heck of a football player with knowledge of the game. One of those players who is around the ball on both sides of the line . The key to winning won’t be stopping Swafford, because we can’t, but to simply  outscore them. Limit the big plays for them and gang tackle. Play fast, hard nosed football in every aspect of the game. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Two weeks to heal and prepare for a very good Meigs County Team. The biggest let down for me Friday night wasn’t the game getting canceled, it was the fact that my brother (piratemike) was finally feeling decent enough to come watch a game and had to sit through all that mess and go home empty handed. Praying he is able to attend the Meigs game with me.  With that said, without a doubt, Swafford will be the best player we will see this year. One heck of a football player with knowledge of the game. One of those players who is around the ball on both sides of the line . The key to winning won’t be stopping Swafford, because we can’t, but to simply  outscore them. Limit the big plays for them and gang tackle. Play fast, hard nosed football in every aspect of the game. 

Some of my thoughts as well TravelingTom.