Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

41 minutes ago, powerp said:

I'm thinking it was around7,500- 8,000. I remember it being 5 deep around the whole track. Sailor may have a more exact number.

That’ll take some doing. We’ll bring a lot, but there will have to be a lot of people from communities other than Decatur and South Pitt to get that many people there. 

Just can’t wait to see a good high school football game! All the excitement last night then a big let down! 
 I’m sure the Pirate faithful will show up and hopefully Meigs will bring an impressive crowd! Should be another great and exciting atmosphere for all that show up! 
 I’m like Old Pirate, two weeks to heal up and prepare isn’t such a bad thing in my opinion! 

7F03673C-BE83-43F0-A085-0A9D6C65C18E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Just can’t wait to see a good high school football game! All the excitement last night then a big let down! 
 I’m sure the Pirate faithful will show up and hopefully Meigs will bring an impressive crowd! Should be another great and exciting atmosphere for all that show up! 
 I’m like Old Pirate, two weeks to heal up and prepare isn’t such a bad thing in my opinion! 

7F03673C-BE83-43F0-A085-0A9D6C65C18E.jpeg

It can backfire too!

17 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Oh I know that..just thinking it’s not so bad to go against Meigs all healthy I hope! We did have some banged up last night but I do believe it would of been a battle for both teams! I’m sure the ole Captain will have them focused and ready in two weeks!

Im sure he will

3 hours ago, powerp said:

I'm thinking it was around7,500- 8,000. I remember it being 5 deep around the whole track. Sailor may have a more exact number.

I don't know exact numbers,  but Whitwell 2 years ago was the largest paid attendance. That number comes from Mrs. D. Mount so it should be accurate.  But Hampton seemed to have more I thought as well.