Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Appreciate the nod sir. You are one of the few that can attest to the fact that if we have any trouble running we can easily turn into a passing team.

For sure Swafford is the real deal doing it either way, I think Meigs May struggle with SP speed but I think SP won’t be able to get enough stops vs that machine of an offense the tigers have. Good luck to both teams and credit both for scheduling a game that should help both teams win or lose

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Greenback = mercy Forrest

South Pittsburg = mercy Forrest

Oneida = beat you pretty easy

Clinton = close game but i think they would pull out a win.

Forrest is a victim of an easy schedule makes you think you're better than what you really are. Good thing it doesnt affect your ego though.

Theres a difference in knowing you have a good team and knowing when a good team has played you. Your not there yet.

all im saying is we played you and beat you. most people, im sure including you, predicted a meigs win. didnt happen. you lost.  

I'm not upset at all lol I was just stating facts. You didnt have to fish anything from me. That Swafford Kid is a rare talent indeed. As for getting there early to get a seat you wont have any worries. Our Visitor seating holds more than most Home section. You guys will have to travel like South Pittsburg does to fill the Stands. And I hope you do. South Pittsburg os a hard place to play. If Meigs was or is a 7 point favorite then its even because you are at the Pitt. I still believe South Pittsburg has the best entrance than any local Team and anyone in 1A

25 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

This is a thread about Meigs and SP

Quit bringing up an irrelevant game from 3 years ago. 

You gotta understand he lives in the past. He also goes to all the top teams in 2A and 1A and says that we are all living in the past and that Forrest is the best team in 2A football when Forrest won't make it past Peabody in playoffs.

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

all im saying is we played you and beat you. most people, im sure including you, predicted a meigs win. didnt happen. you lost.  

I joined coacht in 2017. So I obviously didnt predict anything about a 2016 game, and never said we should have won ever. We lost fair and square. I recall there was controversy over a catch made in the endzone. That's the only thing that stands out about that game to me. I'm not a sore loser like that. Your post talked about Meigs hype. Meigs Hype I would say started in 2017 because we went from 

2016 = 10-2

2017 = 12-1

2018 = 13-1

2019 = 6-0 atm respectfully.

Our group of freshman that are now seniors have had the best run they could have for the most part. Lost in the playoffs but never a blowout not once. Meigs hype is real right now bud at least to me it is. I mean at some point these seniors deserve recognition for being 41-4 that's not a bad accomplishment.  in my opinion and I could be wrong but as I've stated before the 17, 18, and now 19 team would mercy rule the 16 team. Anyhow you had a respectful post so I replied in kind. 

Edited by Imthayeti

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

You gotta understand he lives in the past. He also goes to all the top teams in 2A and 1A and says that we are all living in the past and that Forrest is the best team in 2A football when Forrest won't make it past Peabody in playoffs.

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

This will be a great game it should be the game of the week in all classifications. I wish I could be in Sout Pitt to watch this game.

I will save u a ticket and seat if you wanna come!

You may do it, luckily only one person carries or catches the ball at a time. I look forward to seeing what your run team brings our run defense is pretty stout if you plan on running on us all night I like our chances honestly.

We throw the ball really well. 

You may do it, luckily only one person carries or catches the ball at a time. I look forward to seeing what your run team brings our run defense is pretty stout if you plan on running on us all night I like our chances honestly.

Yeah and the one running it for y'all does about 80% of the time and does it well. We will rely on 5 or 6 guys getting about equal carries. We don't have any Mr. Footballers but we do have good football players. Our D to me is our strong suit.