Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

:roflol:you mean if something is free it isn’t actually free ? 

Yes. I mean someone had to pay for it. Democrats wanna offer free stuff. Doesnt mean they aren't taking it from someone to give to you.:angry:

Edited by Imthayeti

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all flatter yourselves really. I'd hate to think that those of you that went to the Greenback game from South Pitt that also watched us against South Pitt. Couldn't realize we weren't the same team that beat Greenback. Illness and Injuries really hindered us for our game and it's unfortunate. It could have been a much better game. I'm not saying that's why we lost. But not being able to sustain drives like we normally easily could do was our biggest issue. Besides the fact we dropped a few passes that could have been game changers or touchdowns. Its water under the bridge. The night we played you fielded a better team than what we could end if story. It's just a shame we couldn't have played you at our best is all. I see yall making a great run, your team speed and depth at skill positions is something that will cause everyone problems. I really enjoyed my trip to your town the field and accommodations were really exceptional for 1A and as stated before, your visitor section was rather large we had great accommodations. I also ate at your consession on the way out ST. I spent some hard earned Yeti cash for ya.

We had one of our best RB/LB out.... part of the game.  I do have a question for you.  Why punt on 4 and 2 with 2 min to go down 2 scores? Seemed like he just threw the towel in 

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

We had one of our best RB/LB out.... part of the game.  I do have a question for you.  Why punt on 4 and 2 with 2 min to go down 2 scores? Seemed like he just threw the towel in 

How did Swafford do as far as carries / yards? Also passing? 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

I cant answer for the coaches. Honestly dont know. I'd say they had their reasons I guess. Your guess is as good as mine. ----> Just a fan <----- 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Or why run the clock out before halftime? Or why throw the ball on the 5 yard line when it’s 3rd and 2? Meigs is a really good team but their coach had me SMH!

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

15 carries for 114 yards and 82 yards passing 

In big games he has ALOT more carrie's. He just wasnt 100% and without him 100% in a big game our chances fall dramatically when facing a good opponent.

Edited by Imthayeti