Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I had someone on the Meigs staff tell me Greenback couldn't hang with South Pitt.... for what it's worth...

I do think we'll get an opportunity to find out.   

Main event man you are making this mess up to try and make that Ryan man real mad.  You and powerp are going to cost another championship and I garuntee Grider want get you to come back to his stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man you are making this mess up to try and make that Ryan man real mad.  You and powerp are going to cost another championship and I garuntee Grider want get you to come back to his stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

I don't think anything I say will effect that game either way, Roy.  If so, you're already in trouble...

5 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I don't think anything I say will effect that game either way, Roy.  If so, you're already in trouble...

Roy didn't see you fellars pick that Fitzgerald man to beat that Victory Grider man.  That Grider man would have been real mad if you guys had done that before you interviewed him. 

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Roy didn't see you fellars pick that Fitzgerald man to beat that Victory Grider man.  That Grider man would have been real mad if you guys had done that before you interviewed him. 

That Grider man set me up!  I told that Drunken Sailor man that before I picked.  If you paid attention this week, I thought Ronto Tipton would be the difference Friday night.   That Grider man made me think he was still hurt...(meaning he wouldn't kick some arse like he did).   I totally fell into the trap.  I was planning to pick the Pirates, but changed my mind because of that....  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

15 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That Grider man set me up!  I told that Drunken Sailor man that before I picked.  If you paid attention this week, I thought Ronto Tipton would be the difference Friday night.   That Grider man made me think he was still hurt...(meaning he wouldn't kick some arse like he did).   I totally fell into the trap.  I was planning to pick the Pirates, but changed my mind because of that....  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Serves you right. You made me take a mulligan and change my pick from Monterey. You tried to get me to change Shelbyville also. You tried to make me look bad on you interweb show ... I don't need any help when it comes to looking bad!

On a different note, my accidental Big Ones picks paid off this week :-D

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Serves you right. You made me take a mulligan and change my pick from Monterey. You tried to get me to change Shelbyville also. You tried to make me look bad on you interweb show ... I don't need any help when it comes to looking bad!

Mine didn't... Still losing.   I had Shelbyville also.   That durn Teat man tricked me into taking my Mulligan on that one..

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Also, I'm pretty sure you we're adament to let us know you had Bledsoe on your paper and switched to Monterey after we started picking.   We simply "allowed" you to switch back to your original pick...LMAO