Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Allowed is a strong word lol. I was asked respectfully to refrain and I have.

You know i don’t really understand them asking you not to post video. It’s not like a coach couldn’t get video if he wanted it.  The clips you post only show good plays it’s not like that would help much. 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know i don’t really understand them asking you not to post video. It’s not like a coach couldn’t get video if he wanted it.  The clips you post only show good plays it’s not like that would help much. 

It doesnt matter to me I do it for fun. Pretty sure it was for the region games coming up. They didn't want ammunition out there so to speak. Was told they really appreciate what i do for the team and only to hold off, not stop etc. Later on I'll have loads of footage to put out 

Edited by Imthayeti

51 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It doesnt matter to me I do it for fun. Pretty sure it was for the region games coming up. They didn't want ammunition out there so to speak. Was told they really appreciate what i do for the team and only to hold off, not stop etc. Later on I'll have loads of footage to put out 

I didn’t figured you cared. It just doesn’t make sense. The coaches of the region games could get video if they wanted it. I don’t think if you posted it would help opposing teams. I also understand you are just doing what was asked of you by not posting 

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I didn’t figured you cared. It just doesn’t make sense. The coaches of the region games could get video if they wanted it. I don’t think if you posted it would help opposing teams. I also understand you are just doing what was asked of you by not posting 

Unless your like Whitwell and you get EVERY film you can after EVERY game and your own region opponents are willing to sell you out.Thats just my Opinion tho.:hungry:

10 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Watching the game huh? That means either Meigs or Oneida sent it to you. Interesting but good to know. 

LOPAO, Them GB fellers has orchestration down, theys could patent their skills and charge to teach orchestration. Figure, theys is already learning others. Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither! 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Them GB fellers has orchestration down, theys could patent their skills and charge to teach orchestration. Figure, theys is already learning others. Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither! 

Im curious where he got it myself,its not on our Hudl and all i saw was your TV footage.Maybe that whats he watched.Teams dont usually ask for film till week of and most wont give it unless your OS and you buddy up with Whitwell all year.

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

I know one thing thats is for certain WITHOUT a doubt our coach will not watch film other than the team he is playing.Very superstitious that way!