Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I stated it already. The team that played yall Friday would have lost to Greenback. It's just the truth. We got some issues to work out as far as injuries and illnesses atm but weve got time and the coaches in place to do it. Oneida will be really hard for us in our current condition. It is what it is.

Yall have the players to do it no doubt....they need to get a little better playing as a team. Good luck

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all flatter yourselves really. I'd hate to think that those of you that went to the Greenback game from South Pitt that also watched us against South Pitt. Couldn't realize we weren't the same team that beat Greenback. Illness and Injuries really hindered us for our game and it's unfortunate. It could have been a much better game. I'm not saying that's why we lost. But not being able to sustain drives like we normally easily could do was our biggest issue. Besides the fact we dropped a few passes that could have been game changers or touchdowns. Its water under the bridge. The night we played you fielded a better team than what we could end if story. It's just a shame we couldn't have played you at our best is all. I see yall making a great run, your team speed and depth at skill positions is something that will cause everyone problems. I really enjoyed my trip to your town the field and accommodations were really exceptional for 1A and as stated before, your visitor section was rather large we had great accommodations. I also ate at your consession on the way out ST. I spent some hard earned Yeti cash for ya.

Lol come on now I was at both and saw the same team Friday but also saw much better play calling against SP. Your comments don’t surprise me though since you made the statement during the game Meigs was out hitting SP and you felt sorry for us lol. Statements like that is about as homer as it gets yeti. Meigs could’ve ran down Greenbacks throat the entire first half when you guys played and instead your HC insisted on trying to throw the ball when you got past midfield. Credit to him though as he figured it out later in game but the difference was glaring. Those massive holes though were simply not there Friday against SP for Houdini to operate. Was your entire front 7 sick because my biggest takeaway from Fridays game was that SP is very stout up front and offensively should’ve played more power football like they did in the 4th when they just ran off tackle and crammed it down Meigs throat with #2.

I get #19 was sick but he still looked like the same crazy good stud I witnessed when I came to the GB game. Nobody mentioned that one of our best is out for season so I guess we should say we wish Meigs had got to play us at full strength too lol. Yes you guys did have some drops but that’s part of it just like us fumbling when we were driving to go up 20-0. Im not taking anything away from Meigs. Y’all have a great team but just ran into another great team and got your butt kicked Friday so just take it on the chin, keep getting better and then go get ready to battle Tyner and then TC. 

7 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Lol come on now I was at both and saw the same team Friday but also saw much better play calling against SP. Your comments don’t surprise me though since you made the statement during the game Meigs was out hitting SP and you felt sorry for us lol. Statements like that is about as homer as it gets yeti. Meigs could’ve ran down Greenbacks throat the entire first half when you guys played and instead your HC insisted on trying to throw the ball when you got past midfield. Credit to him though as he figured it out later in game but the difference was glaring. Those massive holes though were simply not there Friday against SP for Houdini to operate. Was your entire front 7 sick because my biggest takeaway from Fridays game was that SP is very stout up front and offensively should’ve played more power football like they did in the 4th when they just ran off tackle and crammed it down Meigs throat with #2.

I get #19 was sick but he still looked like the same crazy good stud I witnessed when I came to the GB game. Nobody mentioned that one of our best is out for season so I guess we should say we wish Meigs had got to play us at full strength too lol. Yes you guys did have some drops but that’s part of it just like us fumbling when we were driving to go up 20-0. Im not taking anything away from Meigs. Y’all have a great team but just ran into another great team and got your butt kicked Friday so just take it on the chin, keep getting better and then go get ready to battle Tyner and then TC. 

Spot on bud, you caught us at our very best.

The Chattanooga paper says Swafford had 21 carries for 114 yards. 7/16 for 82 yards passing. He had a lot of carries the other night. He also had carries on the conversion runs so that might make it 23 total.  Let’s give SP credit too. They just got after him Friday night. He made a lot of plays on his own because everything else broke down. 

Edited by CaptainLongbeard

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Easy now!I made that comment before game time about 15+.And undoubtly it wouldnt matter.I read at one time you all were going up by three of four scores.If we get to play you all im not sure we can match up with all your athletes.BUT we have NO DOG in this one we have much work to do before we even see the second round.

You guys watched us and by the way it sounds you werent impressed so im not sure what we can do then.

I saw your game with Meigs live as well. Greenback has a very good team. Meigs is better in spots and Greenback is better in spots. We will hopefully get a chance to play and I think it will be a great football game. Greenback has a lot of athletes and will cause a different set of problems. 

1 hour ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Very good post!

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I saw your game with Meigs live as well. Greenback has a very good team. Meigs is better in spots and Greenback is better in spots. We will hopefully get a chance to play and I think it will be a great football game. Greenback has a lot of athletes and will cause a different set of problems. 

You didn’t see much lol.