Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

4 minutes ago, team69 said:

Please give your scouting report to GB... We already know how good yours are..baahhh

Easy now!I made that comment before game time about 15+.And undoubtly it wouldnt matter.I read at one time you all were going up by three of four scores.If we get to play you all im not sure we can match up with all your athletes.BUT we have NO DOG in this one we have much work to do before we even see the second round.

You guys watched us and by the way it sounds you werent impressed so im not sure what we can do then.

Edited by orngnblk

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

In big games he has ALOT more carrie's. He just wasnt 100% and without him 100% in a big game our chances fall dramatically when facing a good opponent.

SP wasn't 100% either.  Frame was limping and Tipton played more than recently but still wasn't 100%. 

Just now, orngnblk said:

Easy now!I made that comment before game time about 15+.And undoubtly it wouldnt matter.I read at one time you all were going up by three of four scores.If we get to play you all im not sure we can match up with all your athletes.BUT we have NO DOG in this one we have much work to do before we even see the second round.

Honestly,I'm just picking a little..lol...I saw y'alls game with Miegs. I honestly thought then we were 3 scores better I also think now GB would beat Meigs by 2 or 3 scores now. Meigs has a good team but if they want to get to Cookville they need to quit relying on one player. The teams with good coaches will scheme that all day long.

1 minute ago, team69 said:

Honestly,I'm just picking a little..lol...I saw y'alls game with Miegs. I honestly thought then we were 3 scores better I also think now GB would beat Meigs by 2 or 3 scores now. Meigs has a good team but if they want to get to Cookville they need to quit relying on one player. The teams with good coaches will scheme that all day long.

I stated it already. The team that played yall Friday would have lost to Greenback. It's just the truth. We got some issues to work out as far as injuries and illnesses atm but weve got time and the coaches in place to do it. Oneida will be really hard for us in our current condition. It is what it is.