Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 hour ago, D60 said:

I took some like that, but I don’t like to publish pics like that. I agree he’s tough. But I don’t think they were physically prepared for us. Especially Swafford - he spent most of the night either running for his life or trying to catch runners. 

D60, good luck to you. We'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

After all the talk theres always an excuse! Sounded like a heck of a game. No reason to hang your head for Meigs!!! Much respect earned for MC and Swafford heck of a ball player!!!...much more for my unproven Pirates!!! Best of luck going forward for both teams!!! That a baby Pitt!!!! That a baby Pitt!!! That a baby Pitt!!!

What kind of mess is this? You still wearing that purple jock fence jumper. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

@Southtowner I see how it is bud. I drive 3 hours to watch your team play and even by a Haterade and candy bar with no offer to meet up! :cry:

@vandyfan1,  sorry about that buddy.  I keep a very small circle.  It's not a knock on or against anyone, that's just me.  I've been labeled an introvert. :wacko:.

I'm glad you were able to make the drive down and hope you enjoyed your evening.  

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

@vandyfan1,  sorry about that buddy.  I keep a very small circle.  It's not a knock on or against anyone, that's just me.  I've been labeled an introvert. :wacko:.

I'm glad you were able to make the drive down and hope you enjoyed your evening.  

Don't take it personally vandyfan1, that Main Event man said he tried to talk to ST as well but he just turned up his nose and acted like he didn't hear.