Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Im curious where he got it myself,its not on our Hudl and all i saw was your TV footage.Maybe that whats he watched.Teams dont usually ask for film till week of and most wont give it unless your OS and you buddy up with Whitwell all year.

What kind of mess is this? You think we believe anything you orchestraters say? I garuntee we aint falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Turu said:

Love to see highlights. It keeps my fix until the next one. By the way.. shout out to SP announcer. We have a good one that I love but no telling how much SP history he could tell. 

Yea I thought the sound of his voice just goes with all of the small town football. It’s pretty cool. By far my best experience traveling to a game. I liked the wall right beside the field. Just awesome I can’t say that enough.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Im curious where he got it myself,its not on our Hudl and all i saw was your TV footage.Maybe that whats he watched.Teams dont usually ask for film till week of and most wont give it unless your OS and you buddy up with Whitwell all year.

Obviously GBnation is still skeerd about something that may not even come to pass! Old Pirate ain’t a nary bit surprised! Easy to recognize the root of orchestration & why? 

1 hour ago, SPHS09 said:

It’s cool. Process of elimination. It’s just always good to know where you stand with folks. That works both ways.  You must be a die hard parent to be watching film on SP. See you in 7 weeks. 

I garuntee gbnation is the founding father of the orchestration along with muskox and o&b as helpers.  Dad burnit I about left out the skillet slinger.  You think im joking but im not. 

All the people on here saying SP completely wiped the field with MC... SMH! Rose colored glasses huh? 1 possession game in the 4th quarter. 40 yard difference between the teams in total yardage. Only thing, is MC didn’t convert and catch passes when they needed to. And what in the name of football was MC doing on defense? A huge gap left open in B-C gap all night long. SP had 2 lead blockers and ball carrier running through that gap without being touched. Terrible scheming on the defensive side. As for the offensive side, y’all can say whatever you want but Swafford wasn’t Swafford Friday night. However, we didn’t see that Meadows kid playing like that. He turned it up a notch. SP defense is fast, physical, and relentless. But they didn’t see the Swafford we saw. The first down run while being stopped 5 years in the backfield and still breaking it for 20+, that’s the #19 we saw all night. All that said, SP is still ranked #1 for a reason. We’ve both got a ways to go before then but if the time comes, we’ll square off and see if we can land some haymakers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

All the people on here saying SP completely wiped the field with MC... SMH! Rose colored glasses huh? 1 possession game in the 4th quarter. 40 yard difference between the teams in total yardage. Only thing, is MC didn’t convert and catch passes when they needed to. And what in the name of football was MC doing on defense? A huge gap left open in B-C gap all night long. SP had 2 lead blockers and ball carrier running through that gap without being touched. Terrible scheming on the defensive side. As for the offensive side, y’all can say whatever you want but Swafford wasn’t Swafford Friday night. However, we didn’t see that Meadows kid playing like that. He turned it up a notch. SP defense is fast, physical, and relentless. But they didn’t see the Swafford we saw. The first down run while being stopped 5 years in the backfield and still breaking it for 20+, that’s the #19 we saw all night. All that said, SP is still ranked #1 for a reason. We’ve both got a ways to go before then but if the time comes, we’ll square off and see if we can land some haymakers. 

If you would have saw the game in person you would understand why. Pirates probably had 80 to 85 yards in penalties. This game should have been worse but the zebras kept it a lot closer.

4 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

It’s cool. Process of elimination. It’s just always good to know where you stand with folks. That works both ways.  You must be a die hard parent to be watching film on SP. See you in 7 weeks. 

Lol. I like watching football regardless who it is. We do hope to see you in 7 weeks though. Have a great day!!

Edited by Gbnation

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

You probably should take your rose colored glasses off yourself.  Meigs' OL got handled.  Plus, if you want to talk out about possessions, Meigs got a gift on a non fumble that stopped a scoring drive.  That was a ~14 point swing when Meigs cut the lead to 13 - 8.  Meigs' other backs didn't do so hot.