Who will Challenge Powell in 5a?

keepitmoving

38 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Yeah why does he keep saying that? He’s acting like they beat real good teams? Lol hasn’t he learned from coach Rosser Before! I hope central plays Powell!

I have no clue. Look I’m not gonna diss Powell, they do have a great team no doubt. But for ANYONE to think we aren’t within 14 pts of ANYONE in 5a is foolish. I’m guessing he’s also a little salty about losing to us and being 0-6 in general. Fulton isn’t used to not being the Top dog.

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I have no clue. Look I’m not gonna diss Powell, they do have a great team no doubt. But for ANYONE to think we aren’t within 14 pts of ANYONE in 5a is foolish. I’m guessing he’s also a little salty about losing to us and being 0-6 in general. Fulton isn’t used to not being the Top dog.

Get to the Semifinals and watch... Salty??? Nahhh, it’s high school football. 

Elite...... Let’s see if your Wildcats keep it within 14.

15 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

As I said, Powell’s a great team not gonna deny that, will be a good game if it happens. I’ve seen Powell play already I don’t need to watch, I think your blowing them up to Maryville and Catholics level tho and let me assure you they aren’t anywhere near that level, heck we aren’t near that level and we’re the defending State Champions.

6 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

As I said, Powell’s a great team not gonna deny that, will be a good game if it happens. I’ve seen Powell play already I don’t need to watch, I think your blowing them up to Maryville and Catholics level tho and let me assure you they aren’t anywhere near that level, heck we aren’t near that level and we’re the defending State Champions.

And I don’t think Central this year is at the level they were last year. Notice I said 5A in the east. Maryville, while in the East plays 6A. Catholic plays in the private school division now. I love your excitement for the Bobcats! Happy you guys are doing well. However, it is my OPINION that no team in Region 1,2,3, or 4 are within 14 points of this Powell team.

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

So my question wasn’t answered... is his passing not a ? Mark on accuracy? I know what his surrounding cast is. I’m asking do you guys believe he has the arm to win when it matters verse good teams! I don’t think he’s very accurate that’s my read on him.. Powell’s good all around but idk if they’re good enough from qb 

I think his accuracy is fine, so I'm not sure why that is even being questioned. He's certainly an above average high school QB, an accomplished runner, and a good decision maker. With the talent that Powell has on offense, he's doing exactly what they need him to. 

3 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Okay, I am not Elite.

I am just " Weak to Average Willie, " but you mentioned the Wildcats and that got my attention. Oak Ridge may keep it within 14 if Coach Gaddis decides to sub in the young players in the fourth. If he decides to keep the Starters and Top Reserves in then Oak Ridge may beat Powell by 28.

Am I kidding or being serious??? Stay tuned and find out in two weeks.

KnoxViI best of luck to Fulton.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

So my question wasn’t answered... is his passing not a ? Mark on accuracy? I know what his surrounding cast is. I’m asking do you guys believe he has the arm to win when it matters verse good teams! I don’t think he’s very accurate that’s my read on him.. Powell’s good all around but idk if they’re good enough from qb 

It depends on who is "rating" him and what that rating is.  

And I did answer your question.  No, he's not "overrated", whatever that means.  

12 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

You lucky oak ridge is down this year I’m definitely not going to hype them up! I can assure you that Powell won’t score 40 points only reason they’d even win is because offensive play calling! Back to central! Lol if you think they’d beat them by 14 plus! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

It depends on who is "rating" him and what that rating is.  

And I did answer your question.  No, he's not "overrated", whatever that means.  

Well just tune in to his passing percentages it wasn’t good last game. He does have stars around him they’re deep at receiver and running back. I’m cheering for Powell to win it all if oak ridge can’t make any noise! They’re legit I just have to see how he passes against west! 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:00 PM, KnoxVil said:

I am going to repeat it for those in the back of the room.....

Not a single team in 5A on the east side of the state have anything for Powell! Not a one! Again, they are 14+ points better than anybody out this way. 

I know a 4a team that stayed within a field goal 

• Like 1