PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

21 minutes ago, rlh said:

I would wait and see how Whiwuhl does against SC and LV before putting them in the playoffs. If they lose to SC, they are done.

Yeah it's a bit early as I stated before.

I keep giving Whitwell the benefit of the doubt but they keep playing like they're gonna get the 1st pick in the draft.   

Right now I would have them 3rd and Sale Creek 4th.  I believe Sale Creek will beat Lookout Valley.  

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

None of this matters. I have maintained since the end of last season that only 4 teams had a chance at playing after Thanksgiving. LC, Huntingdung, S Pitt and Greenback. And every since S Pitt orchestrated those 6 transfers to add depth and bolster their roster to over 60 players I have maintained that no one in 1A could match S Pitts talent and depth. I maintain they are the clear favorite for the gold ball and it isn’t even close. LBPMBPAO!!!!

Why did you guys stop throwing the quick stuff in the 2nd half? Mustangs would still be running around chasing yall

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

^   Its just a raw template of sorts.  One can use it to fill in their projections for any classification.  I hope there aren't any mistakes.  

@FridayMainEvent puts together a really good breakdown show.

I'm sure somewhere out there @TheAmbassador has his already filled out on an index card in ink with no mistakes.  :)

If @TheAmbassador is using ink it must be those erasable pens :razz:

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What a coincidence. The guy handling the snake just happens to be fat and bald. Hmmm.....

I worked with a guy once that attended a snake handling Church.   

After a snake handling service he was on his way home from the mountain church.  A rattle snake was in the road so he stopped his car to pick it up.  Big rattler bit him.  He then drove to the deacon's house.  Other deacons were called in and they took him back to church to pray for him instead of taking him to the dr. Apparently they don't believe one needs a dr.  The young man almost died.  They left him at the altar after praying and would check on him from time to time.  He refused to go to the hospital.

The company we worked for was demanding that he go because we had a point system in place.  And eventually he accrued too many and on the threshold of being fired.   Had it not been for the Union that may have been the result.

Anyway after months and months and months he finally healed up enough to come back to work.  His right hand was completely useless other than to look at.  It looked as though his hand had a skin glove that was turned inside out and made for the other hand.  Disfigured it was to say the least.

He was the lift driver on the line that I was crew leading.  I asked him why he never went to the dr and stated you could have died.  He said they didn't believe in drs and knew God would heal him.  I told him that's all fine and dandy but you do wear prescription glasses and go to the eye dr.  He said well,  I have to see.  

^ True Story folks.   

Got sidetracked. 

17 minutes ago, footballover said:

Why did you guys stop throwing the quick stuff in the 2nd half? Mustangs would still be running around chasing yall

I’m going to be honest with you man. I had to work all day Saturday and this morning. I got two little purple machines at home so Friday night I stayed home and was dad. Didn’t go to the game so I could spend time with them. I listened to some of the game but not much. 

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I worked with a guy once that attended a snake handling Church.   

After a snake handling service he was on his way home from the mountain church.  A rattle snake was in the road so he stopped his car to pick it up.  Big rattler bit him.  He then drove to the deacon's house.  Other deacons were called in and they took him back to church to pray for him instead of taking him to the dr. Apparently they don't believe one needs a dr.  The young man almost died.  They left him at the altar after praying and would check on him from time to time.  He refused to go to the hospital.

The company we worked for was demanding that he go because we had a point system in place.  And eventually he accrued too many and on the threshold of being fired.   Had it not been for the Union that may have been the result.

Anyway after months and months and months he finally healed up enough to come back to work.  His right hand was completely useless other than to look at.  It looked as though his hand had a skin glove that was turned inside out and made for the other hand.  Disfigured it was to say the least.

He was the lift driver on the line that I was crew leading.  I asked him why he never went to the dr and stated you could have died.  He said they didn't believe in drs and knew God would heal him.  I told him that's all fine and dandy but you do wear prescription glasses and go to the eye dr.  He said well,  I have to see.  

^ True Story folks.   

Got sidetracked. 

Reminds me of a TV series I use to really enjoy watching. a good story was told in it. Also relates to your story.

Moral of the story is if theres a help available, why not use them.

Edited by Imthayeti

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

And I don't really know who would win this game.  I would think Tellico would be favored by less than a touchdown.  Tellico will have 2 weeks to prepare for Jasper.

I know Tellico isnt a much talked about team, but I'm a huge fan of the underdog teams. It's nice to see them having a better year.