PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

I haven't really thought about our region too much.  Whitwell is down but it's good to see Copper Basin playing well.  It will make that trip to Copper Hill the 11th week a bit more meaningful. 

#1 SP

#2 CB

#3 Whitwell

#4 Sale Creek/Lookout Valley

@The Drunken Sailor  @piratetom  @rlh  construct how Region 3 will play out.   Whitwell at 3rd?   Who takes 4th? Sale Creek? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I haven't really thought about our region too much.  Whitwell is down but it's good to see Copper Basin playing well.  It will make that trip to Copper Hill the 11th week a bit more meaningful. 

#1 SP

#2 CB

#3 Whitwell

@The Drunken Sailor  @piratetom  @rlh  construct how Region 3 will play out.   Whitwell at 3rd?   Who takes 4th? Sale Creek? 

Wonder who will win the Marion nd Tellico game.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

#1 SP

#2 CB

#3 Whitwell

I would wait and see how Whiwuhl does against SC and LV before putting them in the playoffs. If they lose to SC, they are done.

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

#1 SP

#2 CB

#3 Whitwell

#1 SP

#2 CB

#3 Whitwell

#4 Sale Creek\Lookout Valley