PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

7 minutes ago, Narco said:

I'm just giving the edge to Basin because I'm from Basin lol. I still think it will be a great game between the two. The travel for Basin might be a factor as well. Hard to get a fans to show up that far away. 2 hours and 40 min is tough 

They showed up pretty good when we played u guys in Cookeville in 2014. I believe ur people will follow with the season ur having. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Unaka able to keep a team fielded this year? Wasnt that who had to forfeit games and playoff games?

Unaka served a 2 year postseason ban 2016- 2018.  They are off probation.  They haven't forfeited any games thus far.  Now whether or not they will travel to Greenback for the 1st round again is anyones guess.  My guess is they will.  Only 4 teams in the region and all 4 qualify by default.

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Unaka served a 2 year postseason ban 2016- 2018.  They are off probation.  They haven't forfeited any games thus far.  Now whether or not they will travel to Greenback for the 1st round again is anyones guess.  My guess is they will.  Only 4 teams in the region and all 4 qualify by default.

Im sure they will.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Unaka able to keep a team fielded this year? Wasnt that who had to forfeit games and playoff games?

They were banned from playoffs last year and played in a post season charity bowl at Grace Christian in Knoxville. This year they are eligible but had some kind of issues with Sunbright (I believe) and had players ejected and possibly suspended but not sure how that will affect the rest of their season.

Oakdale was the team that couldn't finish the season last year.

6 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

They were banned from playoffs last year and played in a post season charity bowl at Grace Christian in Knoxville. This year they are eligible but had some kind of issues with Sunbright (I believe) and had players ejected and possibly suspended but not sure how that will affect the rest of their season.

Oakdale was the team that couldn't finish the season last year.

Thanks, I was thinking of the wrong team.