Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

13 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Yes it is lol. 

The game coming up this Friday should be a good one

Deer are hard to chase down by foot. Not sure how we are gonna counter said offensive capabilities.

11 hours ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Nation I’m prayin every night this week that it will still be a game in the 2nd half. Yeti can down play it all he wants but that Meigs team is a dang good football team! I’m not sure we have the horses or deer to hang for 4 qtrs. 

Hopefully our best ball wasnt played last week. Hopefully we can get healthy enough to compete with yall and your defensive capabilities. We are thinking of implementing our own deer but having trouble with the right brand. What would you recommend?

11 hours ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I hope you are right. We are a good ball club when we decide we wanna play. Secondary play needs to be ALOT better 

Oneida will have the first deer we faced this year. I'm not sure how that rack fits in a helmet but I'm not sure that's not part of the propaganda machine that you field. Spend too much time looking at his helmet and before you know it zips right on bye and scores on you before you realized what happened.

Screenshot_20191013-084549_Google.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti

13 minutes ago, thelawking said:

Line of Scrimmage control wins this game.  This game is gonna be a physical one, Senior night on the reservation too.  Maybe a little extra in the tank for the Indians at home.  Gonna be a hot topic this week all around due to region championship on the line.

Winner also gets home playoff through semi's if they can make it that far. 

16 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

Don't quote me, but its a odd year, and does that not give region 1 the home field thru semi's if their #1 makes it that far?

I thought it was opposite, odd traveled in odd years, even traveled in even. I'm not 100% either.