Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

15 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah I remember seeing that score and my jaw dropped!!  Almost as low as my head leaving the 91’ title game.  

Gallatin had nothing to drop their head about that game. I read where the guy who did  the USA Today Top 25 was at the State Title game in 1991 and said IF OR had beaten Puducah Tillman ( check spelling ) earlier in the season he would have selected the Wildcats to be # 1. I have no way of knowing if what I read was true but dang we were a Big Ed's SPECIAL Pizza and a pitcher of Beer GREAT in 1991. 

But for tight now, forget 1991 and go " kil us a ber " like Daniel " Mr. Oak Ridge Wildcat " Boone.

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Take your religion elsewhere this is a high school football forum. I don’t wanna hear it. Sure I hope both teams go injury free in a 42-0 route in MJs favor. 

42 points on Oak Ridge??? Who do you think your are? The 2018 Knoxville Catholic team? You will be lucky if we give you a FG. I'm kidding but our Defense plays well even though they are small, slow and  inexperienced. They ARE smart, dedicated, well coached and proud to wear the Cardinal and Gray.

I have mixed feelings about the " OFF TOPIC " topic.. Without going into detail, I say I am okay with the off topic comments since I am guilty of doing that. I don't want to be a hypocrite.

45 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Gallatin had nothing to drop their head about that game. I read where the guy who did  the USA Today Top 25 was at the State Title game in 1991 and said IF OR had beaten Puducah Tillman ( check spelling ) earlier in the season he would have selected the Wildcats to be # 1. I have no way of knowing if what I read was true but dang we were a Big Ed's SPECIAL Pizza and a pitcher of Beer GREAT in 1991. 

But for tight now, forget 1991 and go " kil us a ber " like Daniel " Mr. Oak Ridge Wildcat " Boone.

I did not witness very many defeats under Calvin Short and that was one of two of the worst.  However, we made up for it next year!  

15 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

42 points on Oak Ridge??? Who do you think your are? The 2018 Knoxville Catholic team? You will be lucky if we give you a FG. I'm kidding but our Defense plays well even though they are small, slow and  inexperienced. They ARE smart, dedicated, well coached and proud to wear the Cardinal and Gray.

I have mixed feelings about the " OFF TOPIC " topic.. Without going into detail, I say I am okay with the off topic comments since I am guilty of doing that. I don't want to be a hypocrite.

I’ve got no problem with it, it’s game day now. All I’m worried about is my team beating your team.

Game Day!  The Golden Bears are a good solid team with a great kicker.  Watching their games, they look a lot like a good Dobyns Bennett.  Needless to say, we have our work cut out for us.  My Wildcats will have to play a complete game to come away with a victory.  If we can get some turnovers, I think we can pull this one out.  If MJ takes care of the football, they will probably win by 14.

Go Cats! 

• Thanks 1