Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Elite is a wannabe "know it all" who knows less than almost every poster on here. BOOSTER BALL??

REALLY????  LOL   I wonder how active the parents are in the booster club of #1, #20, and #21? They touch the ball more than anyone other than the QB. Why don't you answer that question Elite. I don't know the answer for a fact but my guess is likely accurate. And one more thing Elite, I don't know many booster members because I don't belong or attend the meetings but I do know who the booster president is and guess how much his senior son plays?????  Not hardly at all!!!  BOOSTER BALL?????????  LOL LOL LOL

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Bruh, we got shellacked by Riverdale 35-14 in 2011. No offense, but what are you talking about? The closest we ever got to Maryville in a playoff game was 2012 and we got beat 39-25. That Maryville team didn’t even win state, Whitehaven did. A few of those guys you mentioned like Gray and Moore were really talented, but Gray’s talent really was never fully realized while at OR. Stuart actually ended up at MTSU. Most of those others you named were D2 at best. And Herbert as great as he was at running was inaccurate as all get out as a passer. Sorry. Zulliger is the best QB we’ve had the past 10 years as a pure passer, by far.

The graduating class of 2011 on coach blade 2nd year oak ridge beat riverdale at riverdale! What are you talking about?! Also no maryville beat oak ridge by 13 that year?! You’re info is not accurate who are you lmao?! And see you’re wrong the year I’m speaking on for 2011 seniors maryville won state and oak ridge played them game before the ship! And okay you’re a joke lmao! Rodgers played d1 Stephens went overseas for basketball. Revel coffee almost went to league but got in trouble! Can’t believe you’re saying those guys are d2 at best! Rian hall is way better than Bradley Zulliger! Bradley was a good runner was well and tough as nails! I’m done with this convo as mt Juliet guy said it’s hard getting or talking to oak ridge fans.. sadly I’m one of them but I played there so you win

4 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Elite is a wannabe "know it all" who knows less than almost every poster on here. BOOSTER BALL??

REALLY????  LOL   I wonder how active the parents are in the booster club of #1, #20, and #21? They touch the ball more than anyone other than the QB. Why don't you answer that question Elite. I don't know the answer for a fact but my guess is likely accurate. And one more thing Elite, I don't know many booster members because I don't belong or attend the meetings but I do know who the booster president is and guess how much his senior son plays?????  Not hardly at all!!!  BOOSTER BALL?????????  LOL LOL LOL

I almost forgot to laugh at your dumb joke old man! Funny see that’s the things most of you guys don’t even know the kids! If you think 1 or 20 parents are around any booster you’re insane lol. And those guys get the ball because they’re the best offensive players on the team dummy DUH! 1 is starting running back and Romano and Johnson are receivers what do you expect? You’re name is bonkers it says enough! What did Steve say earlier “bye felecia” 

11 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

The graduating class of 2011 on coach blade 2nd year oak ridge beat riverdale at riverdale! What are you talking about?! Also no maryville beat oak ridge by 13 that year?! You’re info is not accurate who are you lmao?! And see you’re wrong the year I’m speaking on for 2011 seniors maryville won state and oak ridge played them game before the ship! And okay you’re a joke lmao! Rodgers played d1 Stephens went overseas for basketball. Revel coffee almost went to league but got in trouble! Can’t believe you’re saying those guys are d2 at best! Rian hall is way better than Bradley Zulliger! Bradley was a good runner was well and tough as nails! I’m done with this convo as mt Juliet guy said it’s hard getting or talking to oak ridge fans.. sadly I’m one of them but I played there so you win

OR Maryville played in the playoffs in the 2010 season, they won 38-21. We played them again in the 2012 playoffs and they beat us 39-25. What in the H E double hockey sticks is wrong with you? 39 minus 25=14. Are you following me? Maybe you’re the hard one to talk to and get through to? Have you ever thought about that?

Edited by SweetScience

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

OR Maryville played in the playoffs in the 2010 season, they won 38-21. We played them again in the 2012 playoffs and they beat us 39-25. What in the H E double hockey sticks is wrong with you?

Hey Sweet, you got some characters this year for sure.  Are you gonna make it to the game? Mt Juliet does have a unique stadium and it is worth seeing.  

8 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

OR Maryville played in the playoffs in the 2010 season, they won 38-21. We played them again in the 2012 playoffs and they beat us 39-25. What in the H E double hockey sticks is wrong with you? 39 minus 25=14. Are you following me? Maybe you’re the hard one to talk to and get through to? Have you ever thought about that?

I hear you loud and clear and you’re right I think they scored a last minute touchdown! Game was way closer than the score I promise! Bradley threw a pick 6 as well.. that team could have won that year. River dale and maryville was the best two teams

1 minute ago, GWAVE1 said:

Hey Sweet, you got some characters this year for sure.  Are you gonna make it to the game? Mt Juliet does have a unique stadium and it is worth seeing.  

I’m gonna try my best to my friend. Good to talk to you, GWAVE. It has been awhile. Glad to see your boys back doing great things again. It has been weird not seeing them at or near the top the past 15+ years. Good luck bud.

2 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I hear you loud and clear and you’re right I think they scored a last minute touchdown! Game was way closer than the score I promise! Bradley threw a pick 6 as well.. that team could have won that year. River dale and maryville was the best two teams

Glad we could finally come to an agreement bud.

• Like 1