Freedom Prep Forfeits?

CoachSonnenfelt

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Look up dude. I've already detailed this one out slow poke :D

I do think it was timed this way on purpose now though.

Honestly never seen that post till you mentioned it.  After reading your post about they could make playoffs by winning their last 2 piqued my interest. 

Seems the timing of this was meant to do the most damage.  

Freedom Prep didn't use the ineligible player Monday so they had maybe what?  A day or two notice about the ineligible player?  Maybe more?  No more than 10 days.  

56 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Seems to me they would know that being a Charter school in Memphis they're not allowed to have a student athlete play for them that's played a game at a Memphis school over the last 12 months.

Just like none of their student athletes can transfer to another Memphis school and be eligible before sitting out 12 months.  That's why the 3 that transferred to Memphis Central were ruled ineligible then subsequently left the state. 

Yeah. In reading the article That rule is very straightforward. There's really no way not to know what you were doing was wrong.

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

I’m betting they knew all along...no love lost from LC! Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch....where’s coach? Mama running back? 

Sad how y’all down my adopted city, not knowing all the details but to just assume they cheated.  And at the same time y’all have 3 KIDS that TRANSFERRED from other schools and playing this year.  I know their parents didn’t move to your town because of the great job market.  I thought it was one of the poorest counties in TN, it all seems unfair to me

1 minute ago, Mtown38 said:

Sad how y’all down my adopted city, not knowing all the details but to just assume they cheated.  And at the same time y’all have 3 KIDS that TRANSFERRED from other schools and playing this year.  I know their parents didn’t move to your town because of the great job market.  I thought it was one of the poorest counties in TN, it all seems unfair to me

My 2nd home as well! But honestly you are talking plum stupid! Call the TSSAA first thing in the morning...get a dose all legally 

6 minutes ago, shockernation said:

My 2nd home as well! But honestly you are talking plum stupid! Call the TSSAA first thing in the morning...get a dose all legally 

But let’s get real, unfortunately going to the playoffs will be the highlight of y’all players football careers. I do know Prep has players that will play on Sat. Over and out 

2 minutes ago, Mtown38 said:

But let’s get real, unfortunately going to the playoffs will be the highlight of y’all players football careers. I do know Prep has players that will play on Sat. Over and out 

No it’s way bigger than that...hard to explain! LC has a few going to college...one has an official visit to Memphis Saturday!