Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

3 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

I think it was said earlier in this thread, but this is going to be a good test to see where we size up against Meigs (if we are fortunate enough to make it there). Upperman is explosive on offense and it very talented on defense. Should be a good one.

I'm hearing the threat is out of region one. j/s

• Like 1

Back to the game lol. This is a real interesting matchup, on paper it looks like it should be really close, but I'm not convinced. H20 only beating Gordy by 6 and Dekalb by 22 could be warning signs in this one. The UHS defense is incredibly good, arguably the second best 3A defense in the state. I think UHS wins this one by about 10. 

8 hours ago, HC116 said:

Back to the game lol. This is a real interesting matchup, on paper it looks like it should be really close, but I'm not convinced. H20 only beating Gordy by 6 and Dekalb by 22 could be warning signs in this one. The UHS defense is incredibly good, arguably the second best 3A defense in the state. I think UHS wins this one by about 10. 

The last DC score was on the back ups and a bunch of freshmen. To each their own. Granted the last score for DC was their backups as well lol.

Edited by kingofthenorth