Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

8 minutes ago, justagoodoleboy said:

What a bunch of bs.. they really are teaching their kids a great life lesson about when you don’t get your way just lawyer up and sue!! Lol

If they are in the right then fight. It’s what our country was founded on. Only they know the truth. We all just speculate 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Fayettville has done pulled the Memphis East strategy of tying things up in court to let their teams play while costing the association thousands of dollars. 

Might be the association has cost themselves thousands of dollars by being sloppy initially.

Edited by Guy001

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Or they are teaching them to stand up for what is right! Time will tell!

I realize the TSSAA is out for profits (higher payrolls) and it would seem that kicking Fayetteville out would hurt their bottom line.  So to me something has got to be real fishy on the Fayetteville side.  If you are clearly in the right why not have your meeting today and then lawyer up if it doesn’t go to suit you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I realize the TSSAA is out for profits (higher payrolls) and it would seem that kicking Fayetteville out would hurt their bottom line.  So to me something has got to be real fishy on the Fayetteville side.  If you are clearly in the right why not have your meeting today and then lawyer up if it doesn’t go to suit you?

I see your point but their lawyer may have instructed them to take this route to protect their playoff spot. Idk. I am interested on the outcome though. One side is going to have a lot of egg on face