Red Bank vs Loudon for the region !!!

On 10/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, MountainTroll said:

Red Bank has more athletes and speed than Loudon, but you never know in these kind of games. Both teams undefeated, last game of the regular season with the region title on the line. Both teams should be hyped and playing at their best. Should be an exciting game.

I don't usually make predictions, but I'll go out on a limb here and say Red Bank wins 35-17.

I agree with you. 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, orngnblk said:

Where are the Loudon posters??

We dont usually post before games (pregame posts doesn't really mean anything) because we really just wait for the game and report what we see. Most Loudon people are just good ole humble country people. Red Bank is really a great challenge. I would certainly feel better about the game if it were at home but I assure you our boys will be ready and if we get beat we wont have silly excuses like our boys weren't ready or we were flat. Unless there is an absolute silly ref call that would give Red bank an easy score or take one away from us, Loudon people will accept what happens Friday night and we know our boys will give their best. Go Redskins!

• Like 1