Red Bank vs Loudon for the region !!!

10 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Upperman schedule is a lot weaker than either one of theirs. 

Upperman cant help their Region. But they did play a top 10 2a and a top 10 4a. And the local 6a. Im sure there were alot more wins by uhs opponents. But none of this is relevant here. Just looked like a mostly below 500 teams on their schedules.

56 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I don’t think Red Bank schedule was weak, you can’t help if teams are down from year to year. 

Agreed. Im not familiar with the teams they played other than looking at their wins and losses. Im sure they didnt intentionally schedule that way. Just looks weak on paper. 

15 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Dont know much about either team. But their schedules look pretty weak...This will be by far the best test for both of them. Should be a good game.

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Upperman cant help their Region. But they did play a top 10 2a and a top 10 4a. And the local 6a. Im sure there were alot more wins by uhs opponents. But none of this is relevant here. Just looked like a mostly below 500 teams on their schedules.

lets just do sum Booger Stats on Red Bank and Baxter to see who really gets to own the weaker schedule title...

Baxter opponents have won 43 games (49 if u include Fridays Dunlap).....RB opponents have won 50 games (59 if u include Fridays Loudon).....

and Hatter said he was sure there were a lot more wins by Baxter's opponents than RB's......dont think so

Baxter's contestants r averaging over 4.75 Wins......RB contestants 5.25........Strength goes to RB

Baxter played 2 smaller division schools w/ 1 of them ranked #4.....RB played only 1 smaller division school which is ranked #1......Strength goes to RB

Baxter has outscored its contestants 266-62.....RB 291-60......Strength goes to RB

Baxters lone 4A contestant who they lost to is ranked #6.....RB's lone 4A contestant is ranked higher at #4......Rankin Strength goes to RB

Baxter played ZERO 5A contestants.....RB played 2 and won both......Strength goes to RB

That local 6A team Baxter played is (5-4).....That 6A team RB played is (7-2).....Strength goes to RB

Baxter has only played 3 teams w/ 6 or more W's.....RB has played 4 teams w/ 6 or more W's......Strength goes to RB

.....everything points to Baxter ownin the Weak Schedule Title between the 2....

...now lets dive a bit deeper into those lot more wins by Baxters opponents MadHatter says they have over RB

....now lets take a peek at that mostly below .500 schedule MadHatter says RB is playin.....RB has played 9 teams....only 4 of those teams on RB's schedule have more L's than W's.....Booger thinkin that leaves 5 teams with more W's than L's....Booger also thinkin that 5 W's is 1 more than 4 L's ...

...any body else on this thread beside Baxters own MadHatter that can divide 5 into 9 and come up with below .500

Booger just sayin red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

lets just do sum Booger Stats on Red Bank and Baxter to see who really gets to own the weaker schedule title...

Baxter opponents have won 43 games (49 if u include Fridays Dunlap).....RB opponents have won 50 games (59 if u include Fridays Loudon).....

and Hatter said he was sure there were a lot more wins by Baxter's opponents than RB's......dont think so

Baxter's contestants r averaging over 4.75 Wins......RB contestants 5.25........Strength goes to RB

Baxter played 2 smaller division schools w/ 1 of them ranked #4.....RB played only 1 smaller division school which is ranked #1......Strength goes to RB

Baxter has outscored its contestants 266-62.....RB 291-60......Strength goes to RB

Baxters lone 4A contestant who they lost to is ranked #6.....RB's lone 4A contestant is ranked higher at #4......Rankin Strength goes to RB

Baxter played ZERO 5A contestants.....RB played 2 and won both......Strength goes to RB

That local 6A team Baxter played is (5-4).....That 6A team RB played is (7-2).....Strength goes to RB

Baxter has only played 3 teams w/ 6 or more W's.....RB has played 4 teams w/ 6 or more W's......Strength goes to RB

.....everything points to Baxter ownin the Weak Schedule Title between the 2....

...now lets dive a bit deeper into those lot more wins by Baxters opponents MadHatter says they have over RB

....now lets take a peek at that mostly below .500 schedule MadHatter says RB is playin.....RB has played 9 teams....only 4 of those teams on RB's schedule have more L's than W's.....Booger thinkin that leaves 5 teams with more W's than L's....Booger also thinkin that 5 W's is 1 more than 4 L's ...

...any body else on this thread beside Baxters own MadHatter that can divide 5 into 9 and come up with below .500

Wow! I’m impressed Boog! Nice job! :thumb:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

My bad. They musta played the toughest schedule in 3a. Uppermans schedule has nothing to do with my opinion of them not playing a good team to this point. Looks like Rhea was their best opponent. My point was this is the best test for either of them. We will see who is who on Friday. And no doubt Uppermans best test possibly of the season will be the loser of this game. Not ready to say either of them is better than Livingston at this point.  

Loudon opponents 26-56 record 

Red bank has played 1 less game? 

34-38 record 

Upperman opponents 44-38

2 of these have something in common....

Break it down anyway you want to to make uhs look bad...I was just looking at wins and losses. 

Now out of the 2 playing looks like red bank has had the tougher schedule. But Loudon has more big wins. Im thinking Red Bank wins..