South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Oh just someone spouting off about SP being scared of playing transfers! I let it get my blood pressure up...I probably could of handled it better but he called us the alternate name for a cat!

Cap, I’m a Basin lifer as player and coach. I know every single guy from our community that has ever posted on this site. I can assure you 100%, without doubt, none of us said anything derogatory about them pirate boys. Y’all are a good bunch and I hope you fellas finish out the week injury free. 

1 hour ago, TheRefuter said:

Cap, I’m a Basin lifer as player and coach. I know every single guy from our community that has ever posted on this site. I can assure you 100%, without doubt, none of us said anything derogatory about them pirate boys. Y’all are a good bunch and I hope you fellas finish out the week injury free. 

18 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Old Pirate is pregnant with Roys illegitimate goat.Gonna name it Willy after that big ORCHA!

This thread is nothing but trash too.You Pirate people just sit back and let this fool make all you all look like a bunch of P@$_&$!I hope Greenback whips you all good.The Almighty knows they have enough bulletin board material to, problem is I just don't think they have the man power but after all this name calling and disrespect shown to a great school and program I really hope they can muster up just enough!Every thread is just sad!!!!

It's got nothing to do with Basin Refuter.I posted this about Old Pirate/Roy always whining about Greenback.It makes the whole group look bad and if Cap don't like it then tell those two to get over it.Every thread those two ruin it and I like to read about football and we all have to shuffle thru ENDLESS pages of them whining about transfers and orchestration crap.They have been the king's of transfers for 30+ years.My apologies to your posters,you guys have a good thing going on down there keep it up.Good luck to you all I would love to see you surprise the world but it's gonna be a short night.

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

It's got nothing to do with Basin Refuter.I posted this about Old Pirate/Roy always whining about Greenback.It makes the whole group look bad and if Cap don't like it then tell those two to get over it.Every thread those two ruin it and I like to read about football and we all have to shuffle thru ENDLESS pages of them whining about transfers and orchestration crap.They have been the king's of transfers for 30+ years.My apologies to your posters,you guys have a good thing going on down there keep it up.Good luck to you all I would love to see you surprise the world but it's gonna be a short night.

I agree about growing tired of reading that junk but we have not been the king of transfers for 30 plus years. That’s not an accurate statement. We’ve had a few like anyone else but we have mostly home town kids that have come up through our Rec league. 

7 hours ago, TheRefuter said:

Wasn’t any of the CB fans. Your young men have had to fine season and I’m sure will play hard tomorrow night. 
 Hoping for a great game and no injuries heading in to the playoffs! 

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I would sit here and type out this long post about ignoring any people or post that you found annoying but I’d be a hypocrite because I allowed your one sentence to get under my skin! If you don’t like a few posters speaking their mind that’s fine! Just don’t go putting every SP poster down by name calling! 
 30 yrs of recruiting and what, only 5 Gold Balls in the trophy case! If that’s true someone better up the recruiting process! See here’s the thing though, you just stated your opinion but fuss about two other posters doing the same! 
Actually, my apologies for calling you out and letting your words bother me! Your welcome to voice your opinion about anything you want! As for me, I’m going to sit back and read and probably laugh at a couple post and move on to Friday nights game with the Cougars! 

48 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I would sit here and type out this long post about ignoring any people or post that you found annoying but I’d be a hypocrite because I allowed your one sentence to get under my skin! If you don’t like a few posters speaking their mind that’s fine! Just don’t go putting every SP poster down by name calling! 
 30 yrs of recruiting and what, only 5 Gold Balls in the trophy case! If that’s true someone better up the recruiting process! See here’s the thing though, you just stated your opinion but fuss about two other posters doing the same! 
Actually, my apologies for calling you out and letting your words bother me! Your welcome to voice your opinion about anything you want! As for me, I’m going to sit back and read and probably laugh at a couple post and move on to Friday nights game with the Cougars! 

And I was guilty of the same thing.Im not even from there but that team won me over at a jamboree in 1987 when they beat a real good 3A Heritage team that made fun of them when they got off the bus.I have been following them for almost 40 years and hate that these two or one whatever are doing this to these kids.I am sure they all read this stuff.I work shift work and can't get to many games but like to read what these folks post and can't read nothing without this crap.Also About the transfer thing and 30 years,no I don't know it to be true,but it has been said but I'm sure you see where I'm going with it.LOL.Good luck to you all.My apologies to all that i offended and didn't deserve it.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know what the overall record is between Basin and SP??? I'm sure its heavy in the favor of SP, but just curious.  SP has always been the team to beat year in and out in this region. Y'all have had a good tradition there and a strong community support of your team and I think that is a big part of having a solid program. When you build an atmosphere like that in the community everyone wants to play and be a part of something good.  

I remember back in 1985 when we went there to there place and beat them 18-3 on a cold night. That was a very good game and I think that was the year they lost a athlete that was there punter I know and had many looks from college, he had gotton hurt coming to or from the jamboree in a car wreck and I don't think he was ever able to play football again. Maybe someone from CB can shed some light on that bc that was a long time a go.  I do remember a Ledford boy that was a hoss back them. 

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Jimmy, Old Pirate says you should learn what whining is! Whining is when yous been caught doing wrong and you moan, groan & whine simply because you have been exposed. The newspaper writer, Old Pirate, Roy and a host of others jest giving GB the attention they desperately were seeking. Enjoy the spot light! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

I remember back in 1985 when we went there to there place and beat them 18-3 on a cold night. That was a very good game and I think that was the year they lost a athlete that was there punter I know and had many looks from college, he had gotton hurt coming to or from the jamboree in a car wreck and I don't think he was ever able to play football again. Maybe someone from CB can shed some light on that bc that was a long time a go.  I do remember a Ledford boy that was a hoss back them. 

Yes sir, that was Keith Crouch. He was a punter and the kicker. The wreck messed his leg up really bad. He was highly sought after. Hes a good friend of mine and will probably be at the game this Friday. Everyone still talks about him warming up kicking field goals before the game and putting them on top of the gym. 

7 minutes ago, Narco said:

Yes sir, that was Keith Crouch. He was a punter and the kicker. The wreck messed his leg up really bad. He was highly sought after. Hes a good friend of mine and will probably be at the game this Friday. Everyone still talks about him warming up kicking field goals before the game and putting them on top of the gym. 

Thanks for that info and I remember that name very well now. How is he doing now? I know for a fact he was the best kicker and punter I have ever seen on SP field for sure. I think he caused it to rain one night with one of those sky high punts.  Dude was awesome for sure.