South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

How many prospects do they have?

I garuntee they got three boys that should be finalist for that durn Mr Football award.  I guess the Carnes boy is the key player brought in by the orchestration.  Without him the Willis boy dont have the numbers he has.  The greenback orchestraters will continue to say they are a work in progress to keep attention off them.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

How many prospects do they have?

Freshman Jeffries was offered my Miss State and are on a few other power 5s radar,Willis is being courted by Miss State also and has offers from Tulane and App State i believe (These 3 had D-1 offers before #6 came here in case you didnt know) Bailey is committed to Va Tech.Carnes im not sure about i think UTC and a couple more.Some D-2 are invloved with others but that dont make a champion 11 kids on the field do.So make it what you want,we all know teams recruit on potential and size most of the time.Bit it is nice to have them and all but 1 have been here ALL THRU HIGH SCHOOL.:thumb:

Edited by orngnblk

13 hours ago, Gbnation said:

SP is hands down the best team in the east probably the state! We hope to compete if we make it that that game!

I know you are laughing while being sarcastic but SP knows what GB brings to the games during the playoffs! The last 3 or 4 yrs have proven that!

SP is playing some real good football at the right time. They will continue to take it one game at a time though! No need for looking ahead because there’s still some things that could happen..injuries and all that!

As for the CB game coming up, if SP comes out playing SP football then it’s going to be rough for CB! I know CB has had a good season but SP I believe is just starting to hit there stride! 
 When the Offense and Defense play like they have been, they are going to be rough on any opposing team!

5C71E613-BCE1-4677-B4AF-12C777BC3A6D.jpeg