Bradley @ Mcminn

TnBear

2 hours ago, AmericanSniper said:

The "Voice of the Cherokees" is the best in the business especially at the high school level. He is unbiased towards the team McMinn is playing and never uses words like "Us & Them" . He has been calling McMinn games since 1976. BTW his name is Johnny Coffman.

His signal carries all the way to Maryville. I listen when our games get out early. I like the crime reports through the week. Englewood man is right up there with Florida man on the crime front.

Edited by Red Rebels
I like to type stuff here.

2 hours ago, AmericanSniper said:

The "Voice of the Cherokees" is the best in the business especially at the high school level. He is unbiased towards the team McMinn is playing and never uses words like "Us & Them" . He has been calling McMinn games since 1976. BTW his name is Johnny Coffman.

Johnny Coffman is the best I've ever listened to. The homers and clowns covering McMinn Central sports should get with Johnny to learn how it's done.

Mcminns offense will be their best defense tonight. Our defense will give up buttloads of yards and points. We just can't make it easy for Mcminn. Got to stop the "if it's 2nd down and 7 you don't have to throw it a country mile" for a  jump ball junk. Mcminn won't need any help winning this game. Our defense will help them all they want. Our offense is gonna have to play and be smart.