Lake County at Ripley

lakecounty1968

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Quit sandbagging. Huntingdon has a great team and it will be a good game if it happens. I do know that LC is more battle tested than Huntingdon despite what some of the stang nation says. LC is focused on Ripley this week. It will be a tough game. Anytime you have a 1A school play a decent 4A school then you should expect a tough game. I like that the Falcons will be tested right before the playoffs. LC will take everything one game at a time. Us fans can jump ahead but I know Coach Puckett will have LC ready for the opponent they are facing that week. I am sure Swenson will do the same.

No sandbagging here. Your bigger, faster, stronger, deeper, and better coached. About the only thing we will have going for us is home field advantage and maybe special teams. Y’all and Trenton are the class of West Tennessee football. 

Ripley is at home on a 2 game win streak. I know Lake County is undefeated, but we are talking 1A vs. 4A. I know Lake County took down Crockett County early in the year in a close one, but I think this one is an interesting match up. Ripley has athletes and a very good RB, but depth in usually the difference when you think 1A vs. 4A, can Lake County last 4 quarters or do they get this one over early? Ripley does have a lot on the line as well, they are 5-4 with the chance to go 6-4, been a long time since they've had a winning season over that way. I'll be the first one to go against the grain, Ripley in the upset! :thumb:

1 hour ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Ripley is at home on a 2 game win streak. I know Lake County is undefeated, but we are talking 1A vs. 4A. I know Lake County took down Crockett County early in the year in a close one, but I think this one is an interesting match up. Ripley has athletes and a very good RB, but depth in usually the difference when you think 1A vs. 4A, can Lake County last 4 quarters or do they get this one over early? Ripley does have a lot on the line as well, they are 5-4 with the chance to go 6-4, been a long time since they've had a winning season over that way. I'll be the first one to go against the grain, Ripley in the upset! :thumb:

No. Lake co is #1. Ripley is on the clock and fixing to get a dose. Or something cute and cleaver like that.:bored:

Edited by Waker

13 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

No sandbagging here. Your bigger, faster, stronger, deeper, and better coached. About the only thing we will have going for us is home field advantage and maybe special teams. Y’all and Trenton are the class of West Tennessee football. 

You should keep Trenton’s name out of your mouth. We all know Huntingdon is the best in the state no need to bring trenton in to your feud with lake county 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You should keep Trenton’s name out of your mouth. We all know Huntingdon is the best in the state no need to bring trenton in to your feud with lake county 

I don’t have a feud with Lake County.. Keep Trenton’s name out my mouth?? Are you the bouncer?  Trenton and Lake County are the cream of the crop! It would be a heck of a game between you two. Now go back to sucking your thumb and sit in the corner pootie. TRENTON, TRENTON, TRENTON.  Whatcha gonna do about that big man???

Edited by Mustang1969
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just saying that y’all playing a tougher schedule especially a tough opponent in week 11 will help you. Like I said we seem to lose momentum heading into the playoffs. Y’all will beat us like a rented mule, all you gotta do is defend 2 plays. We haven’t done anything worthwhile since 2003. The only reason they’ve got us ahead of y’all in the polls is because middle tn voters know our name. Ya’ll should be easily ahead of us in the polls. We probably won’t even make it past region 5 opponents to make it to play y’all. We fumble too much and our lines are too small. Y’all outweigh us by 25 lbs to the man.  

You feeling OK? This is not typical. Something seems off here. I smell a different offense coming in the playoffs for the mustangs of Huntingdon. My spidey sense is tingling. 

4 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Shocker has already wrote ripley a prescription ...

• Like 1