Upperman heads to Sequatchie

Goldeaglefan

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Seems to me that upperman can’t get past the F5 either. So why talk trash when your boys can’t do the job either?? When they beat you, you cry about it. You and Marionmadness must be related, y’all post some of the stupidest stuff.  When you beat Alcoa come talk to me till then don’t trash talk the boys from Dunlap when your boys can’t do a job they can’t do 

Spot On!:thumb:

3 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Seems to me that upperman can’t get past the F5 either. So why talk trash when your boys can’t do the job either?? When they beat you, you cry about it. You and Marionmadness must be related, y’all post some of the stupidest stuff.  When you beat Alcoa come talk to me till then don’t trash talk the boys from Dunlap when your boys can’t do a job they can’t do 

Oh we plan to beat them all. Unlike the dunlapians who pray for others to do the beatin...

13 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

...and what's the honey bees record against Alcoa?

That's the problem with you Upperman fans. You get beat and then whine about HOW you got beat. "Oh it was a trick play" whaaa! Or the Classic chest thump...."we only  got beat by two touchdowns ". Like that's  worthy of bragging rights. Then the "if it wasnt for your QB you'd got beat?" You mean because he ran the ball right down your throat?? Biggest bunch of whiners in TN!

I know Upperman will not fare well against this years Alcoa defense. Period. I hope honey bees get to travel to Alcoa. It will be a beat down!!:thumb:

It was supposed to be a beat down last year wasn't it? If your former Blount County referee resident that awarded you that onside kick that you didn't get then you would have lost that game. I haven't  said anything about your quarterback but like I said Mighty Alcoa shouldn't have had to resort to a trick play just to beat a crossroads school! I guess we will just have to see in about 4 weeks. If you don't supposedly beat us down it will be considered a loss whether you win on the scoreboard or not!

2 hours ago, daddymacvols said:

It was supposed to be a beat down last year wasn't it? If your former Blount County referee resident that awarded you that onside kick that you didn't get then you would have lost that game. I haven't  said anything about your quarterback but like I said Mighty Alcoa shouldn't have had to resort to a trick play just to beat a crossroads school! I guess we will just have to see in about 4 weeks. If you don't supposedly beat us down it will be considered a loss whether you win on the scoreboard or not!

Last season Alcoa blew pass the honey bees and faced a much better team, Covington in the Championship game.....and brought home their 17th Gold Trophy!

Keep enjoying that moral two TD loss on your own football field!:thumb:

Try too make it back to Alcoa for another 75 point beatdown! Yeah!:lol:

1 hour ago, Iceman2000 said:

I should have guessed higher. 44-20, 24 pt margin. I had it at 28 pt margin.  Upperman way better than Sequatchie. 

Was much worse that the score shows..Their only varsity score of the night was on a bad snap on a punt that set them up on the 1 yard  line...The other points was their varsity vs our 2nd string..

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Last season Alcoa blew pass the honey bees and faced a much better team, Covington in the Championship game.....and brought home their 17th Gold Trophy!

Keep enjoying that moral two TD loss on your own football field!:thumb:

Try too make it back to Alcoa for another 75 point beatdown! Yeah!:lol:

This aint last year. Your not as good as last year. We may be better. Your going to get the game you want. Just wait and see. But its not going to be the outcome your thinking....The Bees are coming to end your streak..And your going to feel like a fool for asking for it...You and the rest of the poon squad better pray you dont draw the U this season. 

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

This aint last year. Your not as good as last year. We may be better. Your going to get the game you want. Just wait and see. But its not going to be the outcome your thinking....The Bees are coming to end your streak..And your going to feel like a fool for asking for it...You and the rest of the poon squad better pray you dont draw the U this season. 

24-D4809-C-DEEC-4167-B837-CC051-EAC92-FB

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Was much worse that the score shows..Their only varsity score of the night was on a bad snap on a punt that set them up on the 1 yard  line...The other points was their varsity vs our 2nd string..

Backups played the fourth quarter for each team.

Edited by Indian