Watertown host East Rob

Bms54

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Must be something in the water all the Forrest fans seem to be just like the General. As a TC fan I want nothing more than ER to beat H2O so TC can stay at home for few weeks. But that’s on TC should have taken care of business week 3 and not have to depend on ER to beat Watertown. Also only chance ER can beat Watertown is on a track meet and don’t see ER scoring over 40 points on H2O defense. ER defense is horrible only chance  they will have to stop H2O offense is turnovers by H2O. Grooves has to play out of his mind and have over 250 receiving yards to beat H2O I don’t see that happening either. H20 52 ER 14 only bec Watertown will let the younger kids finish the game to rest up for the playoffs. Also Watertown fans we will be seeing you'll in 4 weeks hope TC and Watertown are both healthy and both teams play a better game against each other and my best team win. IMO I think the winner between TC and Watertown will beat Peabody. Hopefully, the injury bug stays away from both teams for that of the year good luck to you'll hope to see you'll in about a month.

What makes you think that Watertown or trousdale will beat Peabody ?  That’s awful far ahead to be looking 

53 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What makes you think that Watertown or trousdale will beat Peabody ?  That’s awful far ahead to be looking 

Nor really imo if Tyner hasn’t dramatically improved in line play they still be beat by TC. Also Watertown and TC both have to much speed for Meigs just like last year TC beat Meigs because of the speed of their defense and speed of of skill position players and TC and Watertown are the spitting image of each other both teams speed will be to much for Meigs. With Peabody it’s more of a feeling and I’m just base it off what people have told me that have seen all 3 teams play this year. They just feel Peabody looks unbeatable because of the teams they have played. But  I feel TC coaching schemes especially on defense has improved and having the starting RB back this year will make a huge difference for TC on offense and his play in secondary with TC other CB that has transferred in this season. Both CB are the reason TC defense is rank in top 5 in state in points against and also in scoring defense. With Watertown it’s same thing their defense is a monster and very fast with great coaching. Both teams if they get to 21 points the other team offense will do good to get more than a touchdown. Watertown is the only team that has scored more than 7 points on TC and it took them overtime just to get 16 points and that many teams haven’t put more than 14 points on Watertown starters. But the key is staying healthy.  But I could be more wrong but I like our chances against Peabody.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ain’t happening!

You haven't been either team play especially both teams defenses. TC and H2O will more than likely do battle twice this season IMO only 4 teams that even have a chance at a gold ball and 3 are in the east that will go through each other. Who will Peabody face that will even test them in playoffs and don't act like Peabody blew TC out last year. Peabody may still win the gold ball but they will be pushed to their limit by either TC or Watertown to get that gold ball.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

You haven't been either team play especially both teams defenses. TC and H2O will more than likely do battle twice this season IMO only 4 teams that even have a chance at a gold ball and 3 are in the east that will go through each other. Who will Peabody face that will even test them in playoffs and don't act like Peabody blew TC out last year. Peabody may still win the gold ball but they will be pushed to their limit by either TC or Watertown to get that gold ball.

Look forward to dissapointing you.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

Nor really imo if Tyner hasn’t dramatically improved in line play they still be beat by TC. Also Watertown and TC both have to much speed for Meigs just like last year TC beat Meigs because of the speed of their defense and speed of of skill position players and TC and Watertown are the spitting image of each other both teams speed will be to much for Meigs. With Peabody it’s more of a feeling and I’m just base it off what people have told me that have seen all 3 teams play this year. They just feel Peabody looks unbeatable because of the teams they have played. But  I feel TC coaching schemes especially on defense has improved and having the starting RB back this year will make a huge difference for TC on offense and his play in secondary with TC other CB that has transferred in this season. Both CB are the reason TC defense is rank in top 5 in state in points against and also in scoring defense. With Watertown it’s same thing their defense is a monster and very fast with great coaching. Both teams if they get to 21 points the other team offense will do good to get more than a touchdown. Watertown is the only team that has scored more than 7 points on TC and it took them overtime just to get 16 points and that many teams haven’t put more than 14 points on Watertown starters. But the key is staying healthy.  But I could be more wrong but I like our chances against Peabody.

:roll: Do your self a favor and fire your scout.

5 hours ago, RTD said:

Sounds like you got it all figured out :thumb:

6 hours ago, RTD said:

The only thing that I will say about your post is that you’re not taking into consideration is Peabody coaching staff. You give credit to TC’s coaching schemes being improved but I guarantee Peabody will out coach close to 90% of the teams they play. Peabody has a great coaching staff & it doesn’t matter what kind of talent Peabody rolls onto the field, they’re going to be competitive because their coaches put those kids in the best positions to make plays. You can say Peabody hasn’t played any tough opponents or what not, but the most their defense has given up all year is 14 points. & I know the Milan game the defense only gave up 7 while the other score was a scoop & score from a fumble. These teams Peabody has played have put up points against other teams all year but not against Peabody. Credit that to their coaching. Milan put up 39 points against the “unstoppable” Huntington Mustangs & put up points against other quality opponents. Same could be said to Union City who scored 49 points on 4A opponent Dyersburg. Peabody would be a good team with only the talent they have but with their coaching staff & the ability to scheme against their opponents, they are a great team. 

btw I didn’t meant to go on a spill in a H2O & ER thread. Sorry guys 

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Look forward to dissapointing you.

You may not be the one disappointing lol, rtd loves the TC but sometimes that can interfere with ones beliefs. I have said it all year, our defense is good enough to get back to cookeville and compete with peabody, but offensively it will be a challenge when we get into games with good defenses themselves. Tyner is so athletic and have played a much better schedule than us, Baptiste could have a field day in a couple weeks, if we get by Tyner, we likely get Watertown and they have a stingy defense and a offense that has been improving all year, then comes Meigs, with all stater Swafford, they too have played a tough schedule and will benefit from it. We once again have murderer's row ahead of us and everyone saw the battered and beaten jackets in the title game last year, not sure if this team will have the same depth and offensive ability to score 30+ when they have to. All this leading back to this game, of course us TC faithful are pulling for the Indians, but I will say if the tigers win as they should, congrats to the Watertown purple tigers, you guys earned it when it mattered. Hopefully we can do it again in a few weeks, but one game at a time!

17 hours ago, RTD said:

Must be something in the water all the Forrest fans seem to be just like the General. As a TC fan I want nothing more than ER to beat H2O so TC can stay at home for few weeks. But that’s on TC should have taken care of business week 3 and not have to depend on ER to beat Watertown. Also only chance ER can beat Watertown is on a track meet and don’t see ER scoring over 40 points on H2O defense. ER defense is horrible only chance  they will have to stop H2O offense is turnovers by H2O. Grooves has to play out of his mind and have over 250 receiving yards to beat H2O I don’t see that happening either. H20 52 ER 14 only bec Watertown will let the younger kids finish the game to rest up for the playoffs. Also Watertown fans we will be seeing you'll in 4 weeks hope TC and Watertown are both healthy and both teams play a better game against each other and my best team win. IMO I think the winner between TC and Watertown will beat Peabody. Hopefully, the injury bug stays away from both teams for that of the year good luck to you'll hope to see you'll in about a month.

Other than the disparaging comments about Forrest's water, I can agree with most of his points in this thread. Watertown/  Trousdale winner is most likely team to get to Cookeville and they have a decent chance of winning the whole thing.