Fayetteville files restraining order and injuction on TSSAA..Back in playoffs?

8 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Greeneville/Greene County is if you live in the city limits you can attend either City or County because you pay city and county taxes... if you live in the county you can go to city schools if you are approved in may of the previous school year and pay tuition 

In Loudon you can go to Lenoir city or Loudon or Greenback also. But city and county are ran by two different school boards

16 minutes ago, bobcat93 said:

Giles,Maury,Marshall,Lawrence.

Giles County has one school board with open zones.

Went right over my head!I was out in left field on this.In our county Greenback is a county school but considered City of Greenback and yes its board is in with the county.I was thinking Like Fayetteville "CITY" and Lenoir "CITY".They each are in Loudon or Lincoln County but have their own CITY board.Many small city schools are covered by the County board.Thank you all for pointing that out.

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Went right over my head!I was out in left field on this.In our county Greenback is a county school but considered City of Greenback and yes its board is in with the county.I was thinking Like Fayetteville "CITY" and Lenoir "CITY".They each are in Loudon or Lincoln County but have their own CITY board.Many small city schools are covered by the County board.Thank you all for pointing that out.

29F32410-8FDC-4CC1-9C54-ED80DA1BAAA6.jpeg