South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

OK Guys. Greenback is over three weeks away and alot can happen, so let's try to stay on the game at hand and that is with Old Jo.  I enjoy reading on the current games and not a bunch of mess about other teams. It's alright to mention another team for score comparison's, but come on, let's all get real. Let's be a little more sensible about this great website.  In the end we all like to win, but at the end of the day it's just a game. There's alot more to life and if you take this game to seriously you will stress yourself out.  Just take a look at some of the good kids that have been injured or have passed away this year, that is real life and I pray for those people.  Yes I am a Big Pirate and always will be, but win or lose, I have so much to be thankful for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto man are you joking about not coming to Griders stadium? I garuntee you I will give you some hot cocoa out of my thermos and let you look at my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

I'm not joking.  After reading this website you made I think I'm going to study how to orchestrate a team so that Adkins man has better players to coach.  I'm going to see if I can coordinate some meetings with with some Springfield and Clarksville players and their parents.  If you have any pointers on how to do this let me know.

29 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

I'm not joking.  After reading this website you made I think I'm going to study how to orchestrate a team so that Adkins man has better players to coach.  I'm going to see if I can coordinate some meetings with with some Springfield and Clarksville players and their parents.  If you have any pointers on how to do this let me know.

I garuntee I got a good pointer.  You need to learn from them greenback fellars.  They got it mastered.  They even got a newspaper article published from that provost herron man how good they done.  They coordinate meetings but want tell old pirate When and where. They had six positions needed filling and all six are filled.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I got a good pointer.  You need to learn from them greenback fellars.  They got it mastered.  They even got a newspaper article published from that provost herron man how good they done.  They had six positions needed filling and all six are filled.  You think im joking but im not. 

https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/transfers-shift-the-tide-for-greenback/article_c0f40f6a-9f79-5f8d-873e-5b8659cdc69d.html

I'll help you Mr.Dillard because you really are stupid.4 kids.

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I got a good pointer.  You need to learn from them greenback fellars.  They got it mastered.  They even got a newspaper article published from that provost herron man how good they done.  They coordinate meetings but want tell old pirate When and where. They had six positions needed filling and all six are filled.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Confession of orchestrating!   Ole Jim called RD stupid fer posting 6 positions need were filled with 6 orchestrated transfers. Dad Burnit, figure ole Jim didn’t take kindly to it, So he quickly said “4 transfers”!  This left Old Pirate scratching the skillet head? Is orchestrating 4 transfers to fill needed positions less illegal than 6? OP sure is confused who is really stupid? LOPAO 

10 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Confession of orchestrating!   Ole Jim called RD stupid fer posting 6 positions need were filled with 6 orchestrated transfers. Dad Burnit, figure ole Jim didn’t take kindly to it, So he quickly said “4 transfers”!  This left Old Pirate scratching the skillet head? Is orchestrating 4 transfers to fill needed positions less illegal than 6? OP sure is confused who is really stupid? LOPAO 

Old pirate I garuntee you told me cousin Ned told you they had two holdover orchestraters from last year which would make six.  Some of these transfers arent in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you orchestrated last year midseason when that Gilbert boy left you and your other runner went down with injury.  You recruited that McCord boy off that Rankin mans team.  I bet he wishes he had stayed put.  He could have added more hardware.  You think im joking but im not. 

No, no, no Ray that started well before the season started when I was uncertain if that Edwards boy was gonna be recovered from his knee surgery. 

4 hours ago, sportman said:

OK Guys. Greenback is over three weeks away and alot can happen, so let's try to stay on the game at hand and that is with Old Jo.  I enjoy reading on the current games and not a bunch of mess about other teams. It's alright to mention another team for score comparison's, but come on, let's all get real. Let's be a little more sensible about this great website.  In the end we all like to win, but at the end of the day it's just a game. There's alot more to life and if you take this game to seriously you will stress yourself out.  Just take a look at some of the good kids that have been injured or have passed away this year, that is real life and I pray for those people.  Yes I am a Big Pirate and always will be, but win or lose, I have so much to be thankful for. 

Good post sportsman! I enjoy getting on here and goofing off but and the end of the day there is so much more than a high school football game. God first family and friends second. Then we might have time for some football. 

• Like 1