South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

11 minutes ago, TNvols98 said:

Who's taking the 'Ship in 1A and 2A?

You can find the SETN Preps Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and TuneIn for everything Chattanooga High School Football

JOIN THE SETN PREPS BRACKET CHALLENGE!

Click Here to Make Your Predictions!

Chandler Morrison's Picks:

Class 1A

Champion: South Pittsburg

Runner-Up: Huntingdon

Rest of Final Four: Greenback and Memphis Middle College

Class 2A

Champion: Tyner Academy

Runner-Up: Waverly

Rest of Final Four: Meigs County and Peabody

This is a HEEP of mess! The Pirates gots a HEEP of rungs to climb on that latter to the top before having to sniff this pile of mess! OP ain’t jest joking neither. The Pirates Need to stay far away from this mess. Too easy to git the cleats caked with that mess causing a slip up!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Was helmet boy standing on a stump? I garuntee he has been listening to old pirate and practicing his studding.  After this Fayetteville mess them GB fellars might give up the orchestration and trying natural studding. Helmet boy is just getting him some extra practice.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Sounds like them GB fellers is real skeerd with all the attention to illegal transfer orchestrating. Figure all this stump mounting practice supports theys attempting to develop some sort of human-animal hybrid to claim “Home Grown Bred”  and raised to be relevant. Coacht fellers knowds their natural breeding rarely produces studs. A feller might say, GB breeding studs is a rarity that brings about the orchestrating. The Devils feuding call is goin to be “ OH Sht” LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, TNvols98 said:

Who's taking the 'Ship in 1A and 2A?

You can find the SETN Preps Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and TuneIn for everything Chattanooga High School Football

JOIN THE SETN PREPS BRACKET CHALLENGE!

Click Here to Make Your Predictions!

Chandler Morrison's Picks:

Class 1A

Champion: South Pittsburg

Runner-Up: Huntingdon

Rest of Final Four: Greenback and Memphis Middle College

Class 2A

Champion: Tyner Academy

Runner-Up: Waverly

Rest of Final Four: Meigs County and Peabody

This has to be a joke with some of these picks.

39 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Sounds like them GB fellers is real skeerd with all the attention to illegal transfer orchestrating. Figure all this stump mounting practice supports theys attempting to develop some sort of human-animal hybrid to claim “Home Grown Bred”  and raised to be relevant. Coacht fellers knowds their natural breeding rarely produces studs. A feller might say, GB breeding studs is a rarity that brings about the orchestrating. The Devils feuding call is goin to be “ OH Sht” LOPAO 

Already recruiting from Marion i see. Guess they are coming for the education bahahaha !!! Y’all have half of marions team so should y’all be called the Marion pirates or the south pitt warriors??? I know OP and Ray wear purple already 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Already recruiting from Marion i see. Guess they are coming for the education bahahaha !!! Y’all have half of marions team so should y’all be called the Marion pirates or the south pitt warriors??? I know OP and Ray wear purple already 

Hey, hey, hey. 1. It's Jasper. 2. We only have 3 that played at Jasper? Maybe I'm wrong. Of those, only one plays....

19 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I don’t get into this stuff on here much because most of it is stupid. However, we don’t have half of Jasper’s team. We actually only have one kid from there that gets playing time and he sat out an entire season due to injury. Most of this SP team has played together for a very long time. We’ve had a great core group of kids together since they were 5-6 years old. They have always won at every level.  I really don’t care who anyone else has either. I like our team and this group of kids. We don’t make excuses either.  Win lose or draw. It’s coming!

Edited by SPHS09

24 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Warchant is you a assistant orchestrater to gbnation man and helmet boy? Helmet boy has been spotted by Pegleg practicing studding on that durn goat.  After that mess today with Fayetteville I garuntee you orchestraters are drawed up.  You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, WarChant said:

MARION, who is that?  Old Pirate says SP education is reported as best in the county,  so that is a viable reason. But most likely is theys knowds ITS COMING in 2020. Figure theys likely want to earhole GB in 2020. Yous knowds it too and come trolling to help git a headcount fer orchestration purposes. OP will help you fellers out, A HEEP. Yep Recon So