South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

48 minutes ago, Geno said:

I really dont even read OP and Roys posts. Its childish and annoying?! They pretty much cant come out from behind their Mask after so they have said to people. I dont get it. Why not be who you are and enjoy talking smack and enjoy your Team and let other see you enjoying " Football " ..   For most this is a way to still be active per say when yiure a has been or never was.  Ive been blessed enough at 53 years Old to still Compete on a Nation and World level in Sports and dont have to be here Putting down Teams because I cant compete anymore.. Like Mr Sportsman said its all fun to talk a little Smack but to talk Stupid while doing so just looks Well.. STUPID..

South Pittsburg by 50. Jo Burns. Wont score on our 1st String Defense

Good post Geno!

6 hours ago, Geno said:

I really dont even read OP and Roys posts. Its childish and annoying?! They pretty much cant come out from behind their Mask after so they have said to people. I dont get it. Why not be who you are and enjoy talking smack and enjoy your Team and let other see you enjoying " Football " ..   For most this is a way to still be active per say when yiure a has been or never was.  Ive been blessed enough at 53 years Old to still Compete on a Nation and World level in Sports and dont have to be here Putting down Teams because I cant compete anymore.. Like Mr Sportsman said its all fun to talk a little Smack but to talk Stupid while doing so just looks Well.. STUPID..

South Pittsburg by 50. Jo Burns. Wont score on our 1st String Defense

Ole Geno is full of mess. Anyone who believes Geno don’t read OP & RD commentary is confused. But let’s play Geno’s game. Geno jest who are you referring to in 90% of yous post? Ifin you don’t read their posts, how can you call them stupid? You have a choice to read or not. You have obviously proved yourself again to be full of BS. Now let’s look at yous comments a tad further. “I Don’t have to be here Putting teams down” But you are like several of your sympathizers doing it all the time. Many coacht posters  refer to your type of posts dis-respectful to your opponents & arrogant & boring as hades!  Your last paragraph is a typical for you. BTW, “Coacht will be a great Football Page and a great place to get some great information jest because of yous very informative comments!  LOPAO   The Pirates stay focused on advancing toward their goal, Pirates Win. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

18 minutes ago, sportman said:

We have got a lot of rain today and still raining, so field will be somewhat slick tomorrow night. Plus add to the cold temps tomorrow night  and it will be football weather for sure. Bundle up folk's, it's going to be cold.  Just glad the rain will get out of here before long .  

Thanks for the very informative football information. However only those holdup subterranean don’t know this! Is this the great news Geno was looking fer? Regards

Edited by OLD PIRATE