South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp would you shut the pie hole? We gonna have to sneak up on the orchestraters. You think im joking but im not. 

Congrats to the Pirates on the “W”.   RD, Them there SP fans that routinely post about mercy ruling ain’t helping the crowd. Ain’t goin to no sneaking up on a nary team as long as the feuding prognosticators keep yapping & making them real skeerd.  “ITS COMING” 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

My little girl is 18 now.  I miss the days when she would tag along with me to some games. They grow up way too quickly. 

My oldest is 28 next is 24,22. I spent every single day with them from the time they were 8 years old till they graduated high school at every practice every game every AAU Tournament.it was constant and now I can't even get them to come by and say hello.LOL Time sure does change when they get older I miss every second of those days.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congrats to the Pirates on the “W”.   RD, Them there SP fans that routinely post about mercy ruling ain’t helping the crowd. Ain’t goin to no sneaking up on a nary team as long as the feuding prognosticators keep yapping & making them real skeerd.  “ITS COMING” 

OP now you know what is said on here ain’t got nothing to do with the crowd. Minds are made up already when you have to play first round games like this against far less superior teams and not to mention the cold weather. If that was the case and everyone reads this, I’m guessing we will have zero fans if we make it to Greenback this year since as you call it, they have Orchestrated an unbeatable team. Lmbo

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, piratetom said:

OP now you know what is said on here ain’t got nothing to do with the crowd. Minds are made up already when you have to play first round games like this against far less superior teams and not to mention the cold weather. If that was the case and everyone reads this, I’m guessing we will have zero fans if we make it to Greenback this year since as you call it, they have Orchestrated an unbeatable team. Lmbo

PM, Old Pirate says yous totally confused. Folkes reading or hearing bout a weak opponent, 50 pt spread or mercy rule rule before the half tends to drive dis-interest. The GB issue is totally a different animal. All the cage rattling during the season is sure to ensure a full house come feuding time! The SPvsGB is more highly anticipated due to the week’s of counter punching by both fan bases. OP says, best to promote competitive feuds than to make light of an opponent’s abilities. 

39 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

PM, Old Pirate says yous totally confused. Folkes reading or hearing bout a weak opponent, 50 pt spread or mercy rule rule before the half tends to drive dis-interest. The GB issue is totally a different animal. All the cage rattling during the season is sure to ensure a full house come feuding time! The SPvsGB is more highly anticipated due to the week’s of counter punching by both fan bases. OP says, best to promote competitive feuds than to make light of an opponent’s abilities. 

Go Pirates

Edited by piratetom
correction to statement

42 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

IF the game happens it will be the most anticipated semi final in MANY years and will be more than standing room only.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Clay County is super fast and strong. This will be a 4 Quarter slugfest going down to the wire. Hopefully the Pirates will catch a break or two and advance to the next round.