MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

But put up 72? And our D is a totally new look

I really think the key in the Huntingdon vs lake county game IF it happens is Huntingdon throwing the ball. If Huntingdon throws the ball successfully I think they have a good chance at winning.  

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I really think the key in the Huntingdon vs lake county game IF it happens is Huntingdon throwing the ball. If Huntingdon throws the ball successfully I think they have a good chance at winning.  

I have seen both play and granted only the Stanks " in honor of BPM" against Milan but I have seen the Falcon twice I can give a very in depth analysis of who would win and why but at this points it would be for pure fun and to watch some have melt downs !!! 

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have seen both play and granted only the Stanks " in honor of BPM" against Milan but I have seen the Falcon twice I can give a very in depth analysis of who would win and why but at this points it would be for pure fun and to watch some have melt downs !!! 

You have slipped earlier this season and said who you think will win the game if it happens but I am not going to repost it. Lol

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You have slipped earlier this season and said who you think will win the game if it happens but I am not going to repost it. Lol

HaHa dang it your right !!! But I stand by what I said !!! I just think LC and SouthPitt will duke it out for Gold !!! Doesnt meen I hate GB or Huntingdun , nope not at all !! Its just shocking to see 2 tiny 1 A schools like SP amd LC with such dang balance !!! 

• Upvote 1