Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

I'd expect there will be a few things said this week, pointing out the fact that neither is concerned about the other :roflol:

That's where you and most hampotonites are way off. Even lil who yes I know helps with the team. I have said on more than one occasion bit I'll say it again. The reason Hampton worries me is y'all are gonna score. At least a couple times. We don't always score touchdowns. That is a worry. My honest opinion is Oneida has the edge on defense but Hampton has a clear edge on offense. Y'all need to start quoting all the non-oneida folks in the no respect / not concerned business because other than clearly humorous posts that's the general consensus. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crow said:

That's where you and most hampotonites are way off. Even lil who yes I know helps with the team. I have said on more than one occasion bit I'll say it again. The reason Hampton worries me is y'all are gonna score. At least a couple times. We don't always score touchdowns. That is a worry. My honest opinion is Oneida has the edge on defense but Hampton has a clear edge on offense. Y'all need to start quoting all the non-oneida folks in the no respect / not concerned business because other than clearly humorous posts that's the general consensus. 

No no no, reread my post!! I was referring to you and I not being concerned about the other's feelings....Not a lack of concern about Oneida 

Edited by uknoit2

2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Just read the stats.  We held the gap to -24 yds rushing and 37 total yards with 27 coming on the last play of the game.  Great job by the d.

Son, the gap is just another cupcake. We got no D against decent teams and ain't played but one and that was GP... According to what I read anyways :roflol:

11 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Just read the stats.  We held the gap to -24 yds rushing and 37 total yards with 27 coming on the last play of the game.  Great job by the d.

Not to sound degrading, but had you not held them to those kind of stats we'd all be making fun of you. You did to them exactly what a good team should do. Beating a team like Cumberland Gap shouldn't build confidence. It should build character of your coach by not running up the score when you know you could have. Just exactly like it happened.

@pujo not butthurt. I really don’t think a coach is going to be on a message board scouting what people say. I just think you got stop the run. I also think you guys could spread a team out and throw the ball if you wanted to. I believe in Hamptons QB to get the job done. I think he could very well a Mr Football Finalist by his Senior year.

Wouldnt you think you need to stop Oneida run game force them to throw. If that happens who chances do you like better. I know who I like if that happens.

Just now, Appvol said:

@pujo not butthurt. I really don’t think a coach is going to be on a message board scouting what people say. I just think you got stop the run. I also think you guys could spread a team out and throw the ball if you wanted to. I believe in Hamptons QB to get the job done. I think he could very well a Mr Football Finalist by his Senior year.

Wouldnt you think you need to stop Oneida run game force them to throw. If that happens who chances do you like better. I know who I like if that happens.

If I took it wrong, I apologize.