Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Just now, orngnblk said:

Hamptonites dont think we are disrespecting you all.Win this one Fri and you will start changing my mind.We all know the teams Oneida has played and they have ran a gantlet.They have played three teams that could very well be all semi finalist in their class.Hampton doent play those type teams but very well could be that type so show us BAMA!

Don't think anyone is looking for respect, just don't care for being disrespected. I could say lots of teams are horrible but that  would just make me look like an Idiot. Thats not how I roll. If you have one kid thats strong as a mule and smart as a whip and another thats way behind, you don't  throw hay makers at the less fortunate. Takes a weak minded person for that type stuff. One team is better than the other in pretty much every game, that don't make the other losers, just less fortunate. You'll have a bigger stronger ,faster or just better coached team pretty much every game.

14 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Hampton was the only Defense to shut us down this year. I know we weren’t great but before the Hampton game we were averaging about 24 points a game and had a RB that no one held under 100 yds! We didn’t sniff the endzone and probably only had 50 total yards of offense IF we had that. I know y’all are thinking that’s not a great comparison but if you seen us play at all this year you know we could play a little offense and Hampton shut us down completely!

Midway beat you all 50-7 pretty much handled you all with ease also.Midway didnt make the playoffs in our region.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Midway beat you all 50-7 pretty much handled you all with ease also.Midway didnt make the playoffs in our region.

He said a while back that SG was by far the best team they had played all year, you amened him, all at once, you don't think he's very sharp.

Just now, THE KING said:

We played bad and still won 28-7. Id say midway would win 9 out of 10

They,ve had a lot of misfortune this year,Talked to one of the parents and they said they were down to 17 kids . Think they lost some good starters during the season. Still a fluke to lose to Harriman. On another note, Ole Sonny,s puter was bad wrong about you fellers last night, you were a 5 point favorite.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

They,ve had a lot of misfortune this year,Talked to one of the parents and they said they were down to 17 kids . Think they lost some good starters during the season. Still a fluke to lose to Harriman. On another note, Ole Sonny,s puter was bad wrong about you fellers last night, you were a 5 point favorite.

Should've been 36-0.  But I'd say we'll be more than a 5 point underdog next week 

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

He said a while back that SG was by far the best team they had played all year, you amened him, all at once, you don't think he's very sharp.

I believe at that time he was probably right,didnt play the dogs till last game.I AM SURE Hampton was the best one by the end of the year.The Midway game is the only common opponent we down here can go on----Until Fri night and like i said you all beat the Indians then you become a player.Cant say that with the teams you have played because its still a mystery.Its gonna start this week!I love the playoffs.We are in the same shape we have a very good team but gonna take a great team to get thru our playoffs.