Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Now uknoit dang it, you are not.  Your boy is like trying to grab greased lightning.  Hampton can very much win this game. Trust me, Lambert has eyes fixed on Jones 

If I’m going to get beat by Hampton I would want them to do it by throwing the ball. Has Hampton played a good offensive team other than GP to really test their defense.

Those Hampton boys are very well coached.  They’ll get the W +14

The jabbering about SG I find amusing.  SG this, SG that; sounds like they need not make the trip to Méigs if it’s a done deal.  I sure hope that mind set is not in the Meigs kids.  SG had the mind set against Hampton, and Hampton flat out gave them an old fashioned beating.   

Best of luck to both teams.   I’ll be pulling for the bulldogs cause I am a NET homer.

Edited by Romansfive8

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Nope....played cupcakes all year! Can't throw a lick either 

You got kids that can catch and you know you can throw. If I’m getting beat by Hampton it’s going to be because they throw it all over the field not running it down my throat. I would spy the QB to make sure he beats me by throwing the ball.

Edited by Appvol

Just now, Appvol said:

You got kids that can catch and you know you can throw. If I’m getting beat by Hampton it’s going to because they throw it all over the field not running it down my throat. I would spy the QB to make sure he beats me by throwing the ball.

Tell'n ya fellers, all this talk about our O and D is myth and you're just adding to it SMH 

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

Those Hampton boys are very well coached.  They’ll get the W +14

The jabbering about SG I find amusing.  SG this, SG that; sounds like they need not make the trip to Méigs if it’s a done deal.  I sure hope that mind set is not in the Meigs kids.  SG had the mind set against Hampton, and Hampton flat out gave them an old fashioned beating.   

Best of luck to both teams.   I’ll be pulling for the bulldogs cause I am a NET homer.

Region 1 never gets any respect,same one's calling for a sweep this year will be saying the same thing next year. Been that way for a 1000 years, they all thought you would get beat tonight.