Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

I believe at that time he was probably right,didnt play the dogs till last game.I AM SURE Hampton was the best one by the end of the year.The Midway game is the only common opponent we down here can go on----Until Fri night and like i said you all beat the Indians then you become a player.Cant say that with the teams you have played because its still a mystery.Its gonna start this week!I love the playoffs.We are in the same shape we have a very good team but gonna take a great team to get thru our playoffs.

Or orchestrating some more transfers :roflol:

Just now, orngnblk said:

I believe at that time he was probably right,didnt play the dogs till last game.I AM SURE Hampton was the best one by the end of the year.The Midway game is the only common opponent we down here can go on----Until Fri night and like i said you all beat the Indians then you become a player.Cant say that with the teams you have played because its still a mystery.Its gonna start this week!I love the playoffs.We are in the same shape we have a very good team but gonna take a great team to get thru our playoffs.

And SG beat Rockwood.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Too late for that, signing day passed a long time back. Get a fresh start after the season ends. lol

Just now, orngnblk said:

SP gets a couple available in the next couple weeks.Gonna be hard to beat a team with 25 kids that can play all night.

Just poking at Greenback with the South Pitt looney tunes always brings up